billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
August 30th, 2018 at 7:48:03 PM permalink
Hearing a lot of conflicting information on this. Everything from promised rate reductions to warnings of rates skyrocketing.
Anyone want to weigh in? I'm leaning towards a No vote, but am far from decided.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
August 30th, 2018 at 10:41:08 PM permalink
For the rest of the word:

Nevada Question 3, Legislature to Minimize Regulations on the Energy Market and Eliminate Legal Energy Monopolies Amendment (2018)
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
djatc
August 30th, 2018 at 10:43:03 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Hearing a lot of conflicting information on this. Everything from promised rate reductions to warnings of rates skyrocketing.
Anyone want to weigh in? I'm leaning towards a No vote, but am far from decided.

If you vote NO I will vote YES. Therefore, we cancel each other out and neither one of us needs to concern ourselves with the matter. We can both move on to more important matters.😃
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
August 30th, 2018 at 10:59:52 PM permalink
This is bullshit. We have had the option in Massachusetts for years. We can enter into a contract with a wholesale energy provider. Check your billing to see what portion of your payment is spent on that. You would still not have a choice of distribution network. Every once in a while I will get an offer from a huckster who wants me to enter into a long term agreement for wholesale energy supply. I have yet to see a good deal.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
  • Jump to: