Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 1626
April 14th, 2018 at 1:50:42 PM permalink
By "legitimate" handpay, I don't mean those weird "$20.00" handpays that occur when the machine is malfunctioning and cannot give paper TITO and you are stuck waiting for a Casino employee to handoay you your $20. I am talking about a win $1200 or over handpay. Aye. The closest I have come is two separate big wins of $600.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 173
  • Posts: 3007
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
April 14th, 2018 at 2:00:56 PM permalink
What is your average bet?

At .50 cents you probably never will or perhaps eventually you may get supremely lucky

Start betting $5, 10 and up a pull and you will see them more often

Betting $25 a pull i have easily seen 10 or more jackpots

Interestingly there was a promotion at one casino where every jackpot had an extra $2018 dollars added (to celebrate the new years) So i played $60 a pull and couldnt get one win over $600 even lol.

Lost $2500 chasing that
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 1626
April 14th, 2018 at 2:28:15 PM permalink
My average bet is the minimum bet to cover all lines, so .20-$1.00 :)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 66
  • Posts: 11932
April 14th, 2018 at 3:15:07 PM permalink
Although many people have more and higher ones, I had $404,000 in w2-g's in 2012. The largest of which was $12,090 three times. This was max bet on $1 9/6 JoB Spin Poker holding four to a royal and connecting for 3 of them along with another card of that suit for three flushes.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 286
  • Posts: 7792
April 14th, 2018 at 4:06:25 PM permalink
i am devoted to to making a handpay impossible, at least none that mean a W2-g
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 1837
April 14th, 2018 at 6:10:02 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

What is your average bet?

At .50 cents you probably never will or perhaps eventually you may get supremely lucky

Start betting $5, 10 and up a pull and you will see them more often

Betting $25 a pull i have easily seen 10 or more jackpots

Interestingly there was a promotion at one casino where every jackpot had an extra $2018 dollars added (to celebrate the new years) So i played $60 a pull and couldnt get one win over $600 even lol.

Lost $2500 chasing that



How many lines were you playing? 2500 loss sounds like you weren't in it to win it. Maybe just dipping your toe in to check the water.
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 1626
April 14th, 2018 at 6:19:49 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

How many lines were you playing? 2500 loss sounds like you weren't in it to win it. Maybe just dipping your toe in to check the water.



To be fair, $2500 is over 2 months pay for me, so to me a $2500 loss is big money.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 1626
April 14th, 2018 at 6:27:24 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

i am devoted to to making a handpay impossible, at least none that mean a W2-g



I remember someone saying they were pissed off that they got a handpay because they actually lost more money in taxes than if they didn't get a handpay. They said something like "I got 15 free spins. By spin 14, I had $1100 and thought," Yes! I don't have to pay taxes! " I forgot I had one more spin. Then spin 15 came and it was a $1230 win! Crap! I ended up paying 33 percent in taxes and left with about $825 instead of a $1100! So messed up! "
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D
MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 300
  • Posts: 6357
April 14th, 2018 at 6:43:34 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

To be fair, $2500 is over 2 months pay for me, so to me a $2500 loss is big money.



How can you afford to play slots at the level you claim if your income is so puny?

Must have a sugar daddy.
"What, me worry?"
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 1626
April 14th, 2018 at 6:57:47 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

How can you afford to play slots at the level you claim if your income is so puny?

Must have a sugar daddy.



.20-$1 a spin. ;)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D

  • Jump to: