onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 181
  • Posts: 6995
February 14th, 2018 at 9:11:14 PM permalink
The rats would climb over each other just smothering any animal, pecking them away like piranhas. Rats can chew through anything, vicious possibillities.

https://youtu.be/gJ_cx3AmCuI
Winter's hope for us, a sunny day fools us, dreams die with a lie. They tried to kill us, Jimmy. They did. They're dirty f**king cops! *photo is not of an AP. Goal April 1, survey says! No 93,
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 15295
February 14th, 2018 at 9:27:37 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

Which group will you mate with on your deserted island? (No, my mom isn't available.)

Mary Ann
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 59
  • Posts: 7998
February 15th, 2018 at 4:04:31 AM permalink
Quote: Joeman

Edit: RS, I think your sig has an extra zero in front.


That was intentional. I had hoped someone would spend hours upon hours trying to figure it out, then just give up. You're the first one to mention it on this forum (AFAIK)....and figure it out, to boot. It was mentioned to me by someone else during the Superb Owl Soiree of '018, but he couldn't figure it out. :)
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
Joeman
Joeman
Joined: Feb 21, 2014
  • Threads: 31
  • Posts: 1319
February 15th, 2018 at 5:40:40 AM permalink
Quote: RS

That was intentional. I had hoped someone would spend hours upon hours trying to figure it out, then just give up. You're the first one to mention it on this forum (AFAIK)....and figure it out, to boot. It was mentioned to me by someone else during the Superb Owl Soiree of '018, but he couldn't figure it out. :)

TBH, I cheated and used an online translator.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1164
  • Posts: 19506
February 15th, 2018 at 7:04:40 AM permalink
In my defense of the rats, a male brown rat weighs about 12 ounces and females about 9 ounces (source). Let's say an average of 10.5. So, 10,000 rats weigh about 6,562.5 pounds. The gorilla, by comparison, weighs 350 pounds (source). So five of them weight 1,750 pounds. So, the rats outweigh the gorillas by a ratio of 3.75. I think the ratio would be similar for the other animals, except the man and eagles. The rats would swarm all over any attacking mammal, cover/eat their eyes and generally incapacitate them. Granted, they would not be as effective against the crocodiles and especially the eagles. Let the man shoot the rest.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 5303
February 15th, 2018 at 8:02:49 AM permalink
Again though Mike you're kind of assuming super smart rats whom form a collective team and attack together. If we're assuming "movie like traits" I might agree with you... but if we're just assuming creatures that will try to kind of protect you, then the rats won't all stick together in one massive "ball" attacking each other creature.

Everyone in this thread is high as a kite if you're not down with the gorillas and lions. They're both kings of their own jungles for a reason.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 59
  • Posts: 7998
February 15th, 2018 at 8:24:17 AM permalink
Quote: Joeman

TBH, I cheated and used an online translator.


Well, I didn’t think someone was going to do it by hand! I figured someone would try it (translator), it wouldn’t work, then they’d try to remove a bit at the end and whatnot. Then either quit, figuring it was just a bunch of nonsense, or spend forever.
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 59
  • Posts: 7998
February 15th, 2018 at 8:27:21 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Again though Mike you're kind of assuming super smart rats whom form a collective team and attack together. If we're assuming "movie like traits" I might agree with you... but if we're just assuming creatures that will try to kind of protect you, then the rats won't all stick together in one massive "ball" attacking each other creature.

Everyone in this thread is high as a kite if you're not down with the gorillas and lions. They're both kings of their own jungles for a reason.


Bruh it says they’ll defend you. Pretty sure rats or any other animals naturally defend random people.



Btw it doesn’t specify what kinds gun the hunter has. Can I assume he has a Moonraker Laser?
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1846
February 15th, 2018 at 8:38:44 AM permalink
I don't give 10,000 rats asses how tuff those lions are. They'd get gang raped by those rats with the quickness.
100% risk of ruin
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 220
  • Posts: 6037
February 15th, 2018 at 8:43:35 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Again though Mike you're kind of assuming super smart rats whom form a collective team and attack together. If we're assuming "movie like traits" I might agree with you... but if we're just assuming creatures that will try to kind of protect you, then the rats won't all stick together in one massive "ball" attacking each other creature.

Everyone in this thread is high as a kite if you're not down with the gorillas and lions. They're both kings of their own jungles for a reason.



I don’t think male lions hunt as well as females, and there aren’t enough of them to be effective. Male gorillas rely on bluster and posing to intimidate challengers. Unless flinging poo is now an effective defense, I will stick with the pack of wolves and the tons of rodents.
Voice of the Announcer: Meanwhile, at an abandoned gold mine, a sinister figure lurks. Snidley Whiplash: I love to lurk. It's so me

  • Jump to: