Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
January 26th, 2018 at 1:25:00 AM permalink
I was playing on the slots at Gulfstream Park one day and there was BLARING Techno music playing. It was really obnoxious. An older woman said something like, "I am a Grandmother in my 60's! I don't want to hear this obnoxious, blaring Techno music! I am here to relax and have a good time on the slots, not be bombarded with this really loud and obnoxious Techno music! They really need to be thinking of their older customers who don't want to be bombarded with loud and obnoxious Techno music!" I agree with her and I also was thinking, "This Techno music is really way too loud and obnoxious, and I am in my 30's! Let alone if I were in my 60's! It made me really annoyed and uncomfortable.

I get that they are trying to appeal to The Millenials with the Techno music but they have to keep in mind that the Millenials parents and grandparents are also playing and could be getting really put off by the loud and obnoxious Techno music.

Why not play soft rock like Adele and Sade? Their style of soft music is for all ages and is inoffensive. I doubt anyone could complain listening to King Of My Heart or Somebody Like You.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
Thanked by
RS
January 26th, 2018 at 1:29:51 AM permalink
Do you think you could go six months without starting a thread?
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
January 26th, 2018 at 2:20:39 AM permalink
I thought I was having déjà vu, but then I found this.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
January 26th, 2018 at 4:19:38 AM permalink
Repeating the same subject matter to start a new thread constitutes Flooding.

Besides that, is someone paying you $20 for each occasion of the word, ‘Obnoxious,’ or something?

The next one will be a lengthy ban. Any excuses regarding this thread in any other thread will result in a lengthy ban. Any PM’s to me regarding this will result in a lengthy ban. Fair warning.

If you don’t like me locking this thread, go gripe about it to another Admin, privately. I’d suggest not at all, but definitely not to Wizard.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
January 26th, 2018 at 4:23:41 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Repeating the same subject matter to start a new thread constitutes Flooding.

Besides that, is someone paying you $20 for each occasion of the word, ‘Obnoxious,’ or something?

The next one will be a lengthy ban. Any excuses regarding this thread in any other thread will result in a lengthy ban. Any PM’s to me regarding this will result in a lengthy ban. Fair warning.

If you don’t like me locking this thread, go gripe about it to another Admin, privately. I’d suggest not at all, but definitely not to Wizard.

Wait, that other thread was just three weeks ago and only went two pages!?

I’ve changed my mind. See you in a month. I’ll send a PM when I’m not on my phone to another Admin to have my decision and length of ban reviewed as a courtesy to you.

Suspension list to be updated when I’m not on my phone.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: