100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 641
January 16th, 2018 at 4:51:00 AM permalink
Gambling goals 2018:
Gamble less at -EV games

Ironically, Caesars is forcing me to do this.
They killed my Aspirations Lvl1 tier (40k points).
so it's either 25k points for free entry into Diamond Lounges or 150k for 7stars.

no need to go over 25k points for me.

I tried Tropicana Atlantic City but no way am I going to reach 20k points for Gold tier if losing $500 at 8/5 BP only got me ~300points.
Earning points at MGM (other than Vegas) is as bad as Tropicana, including Borgata.

Golden Nugget Atlantic City has their own version of a Diamond Lounge so might try that after I reach 25k points at Caesars.
hm.. Hard Rock opens Summer 2018. Might try that 1st before GN.
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
January 16th, 2018 at 6:42:51 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Gambling goals 2018:
Gamble less at -EV games

Ironically, Caesars is forcing me to do this.
They killed my Aspirations Lvl1 tier (40k points).
so it's either 25k points for free entry into Diamond Lounges or 150k for 7stars.

no need to go over 25k points for me.

I tried Tropicana Atlantic City but no way am I going to reach 20k points for Gold tier if losing $500 at 8/5 BP only got me ~300points.
Earning points at MGM (other than Vegas) is as bad as Tropicana, including Borgata.

Golden Nugget Atlantic City has their own version of a Diamond Lounge so might try that after I reach 25k points at Caesars.
hm.. Hard Rock opens Summer 2018. Might try that 1st before GN.

Warning u now about golden nugget and tropicana. They are super sweaty about u gambling the same way anytime u use a comp. Moat especially tropicana

For example if you had made 20k points you would be expected to do near the same action for anything evem just taking a hotel overnight or going to their VIP lounge. Do that just 2-3 times without similar action and your account will be frozen
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 641
January 16th, 2018 at 12:38:02 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Warning u now about golden nugget and tropicana. They are super sweaty about u gambling the same way anytime u use a comp. Moat especially tropicana

For example if you had made 20k points you would be expected to do near the same action for anything evem just taking a hotel overnight or going to their VIP lounge. Do that just 2-3 times without similar action and your account will be frozen

ugg. that was the plan for GN.
make the top tier (Elite) and mooch on their VIP lounge food for the rest of the year w/o playing.
(assuming it's better than Caesars Diamond Lounge)

so I guess I will be gambling way LESS this year on -EV games.

so use all that extra $$$ to bet 'no safety' for this year's Superb owl?
;)
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
  • Jump to: