Thread Rating:

Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 3430
January 5th, 2018 at 11:53:20 AM permalink
So, me and another person were watching people lose their money on the AWFUL Rumble Rumble. I commented to him,"This game is CRAP!" He replied,"I agree, this game is awful!" I said," I feel sorry for these people losing their money on this bad game!" He replied,"I don't feel sorry for them. They know what they are getting into." I left in disgust knowing I didn't want to play Rumble Rumble.

It is my emphatic nature that makes me feel bad to see people losing their money or getting HORRIBLE return on slots. I get upset when people win $2 on a .40 cent bet. I was upset when someone got 5 times their bet for for a full or nearly full screen of a higher paying symbol. Come on. Do you feel bad for gamblers who lose their money on slots? On a side note, I tend to not feel sympathy for people who lose money they knew they weren't supposed to play with in the first place such as utilities and rent money.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
klimate10
klimate10
Joined: Feb 6, 2012
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 396
January 5th, 2018 at 12:17:16 PM permalink
Not really. It痴 just a Darwinian redistribution of resources. Every enthusiastic slot player I have ever known either didn稚 understand the math, ignored the math because they thought that God/Khorne/Jesus would grant them an exception, or figured out some sort of system to beat the slots. We池e all adults and have every right to be nonsensical (like last week when I paid $18 for popcorn and a Coke).
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 175
  • Posts: 9770
January 5th, 2018 at 12:25:34 PM permalink
For casinos to exist, someone has to lose. Just be thankful it's not you.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 209
  • Posts: 8000
January 5th, 2018 at 12:32:26 PM permalink
Yes, state sanctioned theft essentially. Shouldn't be any gambling in casinos less than 92%. Yes, people would have to choose to lose based on amount gambled and hours spent, and casinos would need more machines, since people aren't leaving in 45 minutes broke.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3548
January 5th, 2018 at 1:04:18 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

So, me and another person were watching people lose their money on the AWFUL Rumble Rumble. I commented to him,"This game is CRAP!" He replied,"I agree, this game is awful!" I said," I feel sorry for these people losing their money on this bad game!" He replied,"I don't feel sorry for them. They know what they are getting into." I left in disgust knowing I didn't want to play Rumble Rumble.

It is my emphatic nature that makes me feel bad to see people losing their money or getting HORRIBLE return on slots. I get upset when people win $2 on a .40 cent bet. I was upset when someone got 5 times their bet for for a full or nearly full screen of a higher paying symbol. Come on. Do you feel bad for gamblers who lose their money on slots? On a side note, I tend to not feel sympathy for people who lose money they knew they weren't supposed to play with in the first place such as utilities and rent money.



I play Slots maybe once a year, but I like Rumble Rumble. Why do you single that game out over any other for being bad to play? You're going to lose it on all of them.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 3430
January 5th, 2018 at 1:08:29 PM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

I play Slots maybe once a year, but I like Rumble Rumble. Why do you single that game out over any other for being bad to play? You're going to lose it on all of them.


ZCore13



Whenever I see someone playing Rumble Rumble, the payouts are always atrocious...
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Gandler
Gandler
Joined: Jan 27, 2014
  • Threads: 31
  • Posts: 1457
January 5th, 2018 at 1:58:18 PM permalink
I used to avoid slots, now I actually enjoy them.

However, I expect to lose whatever my slot bankroll is. My philosophy is, I can lose everything and have some fun and get some great comp points and rebates. Or, I can get lucky and cashout (usually if I double my bankroll or more I cashout), in which case I won some easy money. So since I go in planning (and on certain days hoping) to lose it all, I always have a fun slot session because either way its a win win for me.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
January 5th, 2018 at 2:03:44 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Whenever I see someone playing Rumble Rumble, the payouts are always atrocious...


This is actually true, though. I've played some Rumble Rumble before, at least I think that's the one. It's the one with a weird lookin' Satan or bull thingie on it? Mostly like reddish and blueish?

Yeah, that game absolutely sucks. Like, I don't think I ever won more than 4x or 5x my bet, even in a "good" bonus round.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 178
  • Posts: 10266
January 5th, 2018 at 7:34:15 PM permalink
Do you feel sorry for people that play low house edge games?

It痴 all negative expectation. If you feel sorry for those people, then you must feel sorry for everybody that walks into the casino.
I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 147
  • Posts: 18314
Thanks for this post from:
IndyJeffrey
January 5th, 2018 at 7:37:34 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

I used to avoid slots, now I actually enjoy them.

However, I expect to lose whatever my slot bankroll is. My philosophy is, I can lose everything and have some fun and get some great comp points and rebates. Or, I can get lucky and cashout (usually if I double my bankroll or more I cashout), in which case I won some easy money. So since I go in planning (and on certain days hoping) to lose it all, I always have a fun slot session because either way its a win win for me.

Even with your system? I thought you said that it could beat slots?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: