Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
May 18th, 2017 at 4:17:56 PM permalink
For the first in this series is a review of

This is a wry book highlighting so many of the confusing and ridiculous things trump does. It is written in childrens book format with Dr. Suess style rhyming scheme but most definitely any adult will enjoy the terse writing

There are some adult jokes told in the Shrek style (that is adults will get the jokes about manhood and size while going right over the heads of your young ones)

Here is another example in which the size of Trumps hands compared to a normal american is compared

Whether you have kids or not I can recommend the book to all (except perhaps Trumpers and alt-right republicans)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
May 18th, 2017 at 4:40:12 PM permalink
My hands are smaller than most men's hands, and a lot of women's hands for that matter (HAHAHA YES IT MEANS SMALL GLOVES TOO!!).

Recently, whenever anyone points out my small hands, I just say my hands are "presidential". Not sure what my go-to joke will be when he leaves office in the next few months .... "treasonly small" any good??
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
May 18th, 2017 at 4:55:51 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

My hands are smaller than most men's hands, and a lot of women's hands for that matter (HAHAHA YES IT MEANS SMALL GLOVES TOO!!).

Recently, whenever anyone points out my small hands, I just say my hands are "presidential". Not sure what my go-to joke will be when he leaves office in the next few months .... "treasonly small" any good??

Yes i have small hands too

I just ask women what they prefer - a big plain rock or a small diamond :)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
  • Jump to: