Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
February 1st, 2017 at 2:14:01 AM permalink
I have more fun with slots, but I find that lottery has saved my bankroll. For example, I lost most of my bankroll in tight slots yesterday, but my lottery numbers came up, giving me my bankroll money back that I lost, bringing me back to even. A few months ago, I also lost most of my bankroll in tight slots only to get the lost money back when my lottery numbers came up. To me, for fun, slots, and for bankroll management, lottery. Which games do you prefer? Lottery or slots?
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
February 1st, 2017 at 4:48:48 AM permalink
You must be an MIT grad to play the lottery so well. They cracked a lottery game once.

I prefer slots sometimes (if there's an advantage to be had) and lottery never.

By the way, does this really justify its own thread?
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Nathan
Nathan
February 1st, 2017 at 5:21:22 AM permalink
I just wanted to see if posters preferred the lottery or the slots? It was just a spur of the moment thread after I once again got my lost slot bankroll money back from winning lottery numbers. :)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
February 1st, 2017 at 5:34:19 AM permalink
Maybe you should just stick to the lottery then.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
February 1st, 2017 at 6:37:43 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I just wanted to see if posters preferred the lottery or the slots? It was just a spur of the moment thread after I once again got my lost slot bankroll money back from winning lottery numbers. :)

Don't wish to insult or offend you Nathan, and good on you that you had a couple of winning lottery sessions. But to re-quote myself from an earlier thread 'Lottery=mugs game.'*
Just look at the house edge on the lottery and then try to justify playing it.

*I don't rate slots much higher.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
monet0412
monet0412
  • Threads: 9
February 1st, 2017 at 6:47:47 AM permalink
Good thing you didn't accidentally have another lottery sheet stick to your sheet again. You would of had to bet the wrong numbers and since they can't void your ticket, as you said before... you'd a been up the creek.

Slots are way the better. After looking at my numbers I made 32k approximately on reels for 2016. This doesn't include free play, rooms, food and tournament winnings from playing reels.
Nathan
Nathan
February 1st, 2017 at 8:15:22 AM permalink
Quote: monet0412

Good thing you didn't accidentally have another lottery sheet stick to your sheet again. You would of had to bet the wrong numbers and since they can't void your ticket, as you said before... you'd a been up the creek.

Slots are way the better. After looking at my numbers I made 32k approximately on reels for 2016. This doesn't include free play, rooms, food and tournament winnings from playing reels.

*Blushes shyly.* That was ONE time that I accidentally picked up a leftover unwanted lottery slip that cost way more than I wanted. You'll never let me live that one down, will you? That was said playfully, not out of frustration. ;)
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
February 1st, 2017 at 8:52:25 AM permalink
Lotteries are for fools. That is why teachers in NV want a lottery... it is guaranteed funding for education and lottery players are easier to lobby than politicians.

Consistent winner of lotteries? I thought it was a consistent craps winner and a young blonde girl who keeps inviting gamblers up to her room and giving them orange when they perform for her.
  • Jump to: