20 votes (32.25%)
42 votes (67.74%)

62 members have voted

RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 7th, 2019 at 6:26:18 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

You keep acting like the border is the only issue that anyone cares about, when in fact, there are other more important issues that actually affect people’s day-to-day lives!

We've discussed a lot of issues here. This one is currently in the news a lot.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanked by
darkoz
March 7th, 2019 at 6:34:14 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Face and Rudeboyoi will be proud (though Face was recently critical of it) to see that it is, in fact, all burning right now.

Hehe, "proud"? "Hopeful", maybe. But based on what I'm seeing, pride is a bit ambitious.

I am getting a lot of what I wanted. Trump's presence has thrown so much into disarray that a lot of curtains have been pulled back. His actions that draw so much attention to have catapulted him into household name status have also brought a lot of eyes into what goes on, and I'd like to think that the majority is with me in believing it's all f#$%ed up. I'd think that's a good thing. He's highlighted a lot of problems in our process and our culture; visibility, whether positive or negative, is always a good thing. And let us be honest, anything that harms and cuts down one of the parties (GOP / DNC) is a great thing for Americans. All of this was the point in me wanting to see it burn, and in a lot of ways, I'm getting exactly what I want, more so than any other admin in my lifetime.

But there's one thing this has all highlighted and it's disconcerting as a mf'er; I can honestly say I never thought I'd see the day and I never even accounted for it, and now I'm horrified to see it play out. I'm not sure what to call it, other than a critical lack of integrity mixed with a double dose of cult of personality.

Here's a perfect example to highlight just how very wrong things are. I feel stronger 2nd amendment kinship with EB than just about anyone short of my own father. He and I roll the same way, guns in every room, have scores of them, collect and use, the lot. We're kindred spirits in that way. When gun debates pop up here, AZD and I have been in lock step our entire forum lives. You can guarantee we'll both pop up saying the exact same things - any law is infringement, it's a right not a privilege, y'all know how we get. When it comes to firearms, we three all live completely to one far side. Us three vehemently defending the 2nd is as common as the sun coming up. It is known.

Trump has passed two controversial gun laws. Is anyone even aware of them? One of them is a red flag confiscation law, the other a nationwide bump stock ban. These are the same laws attempted by the mean ol Dems just 2 years ago. The same laws the likes of Cuomo and Feinstein ram into EO law. The same anti constitutional, anti 2nd, anti 4th, anti 5th, anti 14th horses#$% we've been railing against for 10-15 years. But where are the righties? Where's the bulging vein, about to stroke out outrage of the Obama years?

It is absent. Wholly and completely. Not a single word from any of them, or the scores of gun owning, red leaning, Trump supporting fellas in my real life. Why?

That "why" haunts me.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
Thanked by
Fleaswatter
March 7th, 2019 at 11:25:14 AM permalink

All thanks to Donald and the corrupt GOP... Sad.

So many of your posts are just one
liners zings against Trump, it's very
boring and non productive. You
remind me of why Air America was
cancelled, all they had was 3 hours
of zinger nothing comments every
day.

You should post this after most of
your zings, the comedy drum rimshot
that late night comedians have used
for decades.

"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 7th, 2019 at 12:01:23 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

You
remind me of why Air America was
cancelled, all they had was 3 hours
of zinger nothing comments every
day.

Wouldn’t know. Never listened to it.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 7th, 2019 at 12:39:14 PM permalink

Wouldn’t know. Never listened to it.

3 hours of frat humor by grown men,
only not as funny. Biting and hateful,
like the current climate on the Left.
You would have been a big fan. All
the different ways to compare Bush
to a Hominidae.. (look it up)
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 7th, 2019 at 5:00:16 PM permalink
This is great. Michael Caputo is one
of the 80 people who Nadler wants
documents from. Caputo wrote
the committee saying 'screw you',
I have nothing pertinent and I'm
giving you nothing. He can't afford
the lawyers for another witch hunt.

Lets see how many others do the
same. Nadler isn't investigating
a crime, he's searching for a crime
and that's usually illegal. How can
they get you for refusing to cooperate
in a criminal investigation when no
crime has been named.
ams288
ams288
March 7th, 2019 at 6:44:31 PM permalink

This is great. Michael Caputo is one
of the 80 people who Nadler wants
documents from. Caputo wrote
the committee saying 'screw you',
I have nothing pertinent and I'm
giving you nothing.

He’s on MSNBC a lot. He always talks a big game and then quietly surrenders when it gets down to brass tax and he’s facing the consequences.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 7th, 2019 at 9:54:55 PM permalink

He’s on MSNBC a lot.

Lots more will be doing the same.
It's smart, they can't catch you in
a perjury trap if you never show
up. Obama got away with not
turning over documents for
years, just ignore the subpoenas.

There's no crimes being investigated,
these committees hope to create
crimes to make Trump look bad.
All part of the not so silent coup.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 8th, 2019 at 11:58:52 AM permalink
They've found a photo of the owner of the prostitution spa heads together posing with Trump.

The spa patriot owner was caught in for a prostitution charge.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
March 8th, 2019 at 12:00:16 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

They've found a photo of the owner of the prostitution spa heads together posing with Trump.

The spa patriot owner was caught in for a prostitution charge.

Big deal. That is his private life.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
AZDuffmanBozpetroglyphMaxPen
March 8th, 2019 at 12:03:27 PM permalink

Were they Russian? Did they have Russian
dressing on their sandwich for lunch? That
would be a real story..
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
rxwineams288Minty
March 8th, 2019 at 12:10:18 PM permalink
He cites human sex trafficking as a reason for declaring a fake national emergency at our border and then watches the Super Bowl with a woman who is allegedly to have profited from human sex trafficking.

And you make a quip about Russain dressing?

It's amazing how far you folks have debased yourself for this man. Or maybe you were always this morally bankrupt?
RonC
RonC
March 8th, 2019 at 12:55:15 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

He cites human sex trafficking as a reason for declaring a fake national emergency at our border and then watches the Super Bowl with a woman who is allegedly to have profited from human sex trafficking.

And you make a quip about Russain dressing?

It's amazing how far you folks have debased yourself for this man. Or maybe you were always this morally bankrupt?

Trump had a picture taken with....oh, heck, I don't know...maybe a few thousand (or more) people...

Not much of a story...is the media on it 24/7?
Steverinos
Steverinos
March 8th, 2019 at 1:12:46 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

Trump had a picture taken with....oh, heck, I don't know...maybe a few thousand (or more) people...

Not much of a story...is the media on it 24/7?

Ron,

She donated money to him. It's hard to make the case against human sex trafficking when you are wining and dining with a human sex trafficker, doncha think? And we aren't just talking about ONE incident with Donald Trump, are we? Can we at least make a half-hearted attempt to connect the dots please?

Man surrounds himself with crooks and liars. Let's connect the dots with this. Either he is incompetent and isn't aware that these people he surrounds himself with are shady, or he doesn't care because he himself is shady. Make a case for how either of these realities is good for our country.

What other possible reality is there? That the deep state is out to get him? Come on.

It's just sad. Sad that at this point in the process, good, otherwise sensible people can't or refuse to connect the dots.

And no, the media isn't on it 24/7. I've only seen it on the Miami Herald. Hasn't been picked up yet, at least that I've seen.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
March 8th, 2019 at 1:34:23 PM permalink
A wise man once told me these Asians paying $20,000 in labor servitude to come to this country understanding exactly what they are getting into. If they do good at the massage parlors, they get to move to the nail salons to work the rest offf.

Perhaps some should realize they are making a personal decision to come to the land of Trump.

To much of the world, the land of Donald J Trump is the greatest place on earth, regardless of how much the Baby Boomers ruined it.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
BozEvenBobSOOPOOpetroglyphMooseton
March 8th, 2019 at 2:20:02 PM permalink
“Trump the incompetent” ran for president as a publicity stunt and didn’t want to win. He decided to have Russia help him win even though he didn’t want to win. Then at the end of the election process, he ends up beating “the most qualified candidate ever”.

Maybe, just maybe, you’re wrong about this, just as you have been every step along this road.

“This time he’s done!” they cried in unison for the 200’th+ week in a row.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
EvenBob
March 8th, 2019 at 2:31:03 PM permalink

Ron,

She donated money to him. It's hard to make the case against human sex trafficking when you are wining and dining with a human sex trafficker, doncha think?

Is there a link or any proof she was involved in human trafficking? I have not been following the story much.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Boz
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 2:40:02 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Is there a link or any proof she was involved in human trafficking? I have not been following the story much.

Does it really matter? Fits the narrative around here so why worry.

Trump bad, OK. Hard work sucks, OK. Russian pawn, OK, Boomers bad, OK.

Feel free to add your own.
ams288
ams288
March 8th, 2019 at 2:48:38 PM permalink
Quote: RS

You repeat this a lot, but no one on these boards ever claims this.

It’s just your lazy way of deflecting all the corrupt and illegal stuff Donald gets caught doing without actually having to respond to it.
Boz
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 2:54:03 PM permalink

You repeat this a lot, but no one on these boards ever claims this.

It’s just your lazy way of deflecting all the corrupt and illegal stuff Donald gets caught doing without actually having to respond to it.

Isn’t being lazy an insult around here?

But by the way, thanks for reminding the mods around here my suspension was extended an extra 6 days. Seems they were a little “I won’t use the word” in their duties.

Otherwise you get 3 days and I’ll get nuked if I’m right.

Seriously AMS, you’re a good dude in a world not so full of them.
Steverinos
Steverinos
March 8th, 2019 at 3:03:37 PM permalink

“Trump the incompetent” ran for president as a publicity stunt and didn’t want to win. He decided to have Russia help him win even though he didn’t want to win. Then at the end of the election process, he ends up beating “the most qualified candidate ever”.

I have never claimed that Trump did not want to win the election. But fine, let's assume I did. Trump's not incompetent. He's a "stable genius" and he's "like really smart".

Make the case why filling his campaign and administration with crooks and liars is good for your country. Make the case why giving security clearances out to your family against the recommendations of career professionals is good for your country. Make the case why trusting what a murdering dictator tells you over your own intelligence officials, some of which he hired, is good for your country. Make the case why it's good to have a man in the Oval Office that moves on married women "like bitches."
RonC
RonC
March 8th, 2019 at 3:09:04 PM permalink

Ron,

She donated money to him...

I'll look into it more; obviously, I don't like what she has done and she should get a long stay in jail. Unless he knew what she was doing, it is a slippery slope to blame any politician for the crimes of someone who may have supported them.

This in no way is saying that I approve of all of Trump's relationships...
Steverinos
Steverinos
March 8th, 2019 at 3:12:33 PM permalink

I'll look into it more; obviously, I don't like what she has done and she should get a long stay in jail. Unless he knew what she was doing, it is a slippery slope to blame any politician for the crimes of someone who may have supported them.

You are right. It definitely is a slippery slope. I wholeheartedly agree 100%. My suspicion is that there are some folks that sang a different tune when we found out Harvey Weinstein was a perv.

I just want to get back to normal.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
petroglyph
March 8th, 2019 at 3:13:40 PM permalink

his in no way is saying that I approve of all of Trump's relationships...

But you have to, otherwise he has
to go. Those are the new rules.
Steverinos
Steverinos
March 8th, 2019 at 3:17:59 PM permalink

There have been two times where I've claimed Trump was done since he announced his campaign. The first was when he bragged about Toad in a presidential debate. The second is when he bragged about moving on married women "like bitches."

I was wrong about both.
billryan
billryan
March 8th, 2019 at 3:20:00 PM permalink

Is this photo from Mar Lago? If it is, is she a member of it, or someone's guest?
Just another case of surrounding oneself with the best people.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
March 8th, 2019 at 3:20:00 PM permalink

Is this photo from Mar Lago? If it is, is she a member of it, or someone's guest?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RonC
RonC
March 8th, 2019 at 3:26:24 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I guess it is important enough for you to post this twice!

Do as Uncle EvenBob says...hit the POST button and put your hands in your lap.
RonC
RonC
March 8th, 2019 at 3:30:50 PM permalink
'Yang told Herald she doesn't know the president personally but shows up at some of his events. So, in a wild bit of coincidence, she was in the room with Trump when Kraft's Patriots won the Super Bowl, just two weeks after Kraft allegedly made a trip to her former spa that would lead to him being charged in late February."

"Yang also was not charged in the late February bust that resulted in Kraft and 24 others being charged and has no current ties to any of the South Florida spas that were shut down as a result of the investigation, according to the Herald."

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/report-trump-watched-super-bowl-founder-spa-linked-kraft

This is what you have for today?

This appears to be a nothingburger....
Steverinos
Steverinos
March 8th, 2019 at 3:42:45 PM permalink

This is what you have for today?

This appears to be a nothingburger....

In regards to Trump, yeah, I'm not saying that this is all that meaningful other than to drill the point home that he does not surround himself with only "the best people." I guess we already knew that though. I do think it's harder for him to appear to be concerned with human sex trafficking when a woman who at the very least ran a brothel somehow gained access to his presidential country club event.

I don't want to get into a back and forth today. It's Friday. It's 35 degrees, the sun is out, and it really does feel like spring has hit us early. My favorite time of the year.

Have a good weekend.
RonC
RonC
March 8th, 2019 at 3:45:37 PM permalink

In regards to Trump, yeah, I'm not saying that this is all that meaningful other than to drill the point home that Trump does not surround himself with only "the best people." I guess we already knew that though. I do think it's harder for him to appear to be concerned with human sex trafficking when a woman who at the very least ran a brothel somehow gained access to his presidential country club event.

I don't want to get into a back and forth today. It's Friday. It's 35 degrees, the sun is out, and it really does feel like spring has hit us early. My favorite time of the year.

Have a good weekend.

Okay, I won't respond.

Thanks for the weekend wishes...enjoy yours!
Boz
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 3:47:01 PM permalink

In regards to Trump, yeah, I'm not saying that this is all that meaningful other than to drill the point home that Trump does not surround himself with only "the best people." I guess we already knew that though. I do think it's harder for him to appear to be concerned with human sex trafficking when a woman who at the very least ran a brothel somehow gained access to his presidential country club event.

Have a good weekend.

82 here in Tampa. Hopefully your father is conveying how nice it is down here.

No State Tax, soon to be legal smokable weed and WrestleMania in 2020.

2 Republicans as Senators and an incredible Republican Governor. Almost Heaven, West Virginia, you should check it out my friend.

And the first beer is on me, for both of you.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
SOOPOO
March 8th, 2019 at 3:59:06 PM permalink

Ron,

She donated money to him. It's hard to make the case against human sex trafficking when you are wining and dining with a human sex trafficker, doncha think? And we aren't just talking about ONE incident with Donald Trump, are we? Can we at least make a half-hearted attempt to connect the dots please?

Man surrounds himself with crooks and liars. Let's connect the dots with this. Either he is incompetent and isn't aware that these people he surrounds himself with are shady, or he doesn't care because he himself is shady. Make a case for how either of these realities is good for our country.

What other possible reality is there? That the deep state is out to get him? Come on.

It's just sad. Sad that at this point in the process, good, otherwise sensible people can't or refuse to connect the dots.

And no, the media isn't on it 24/7. I've only seen it on the Miami Herald. Hasn't been picked up yet, at least that I've seen.

The media isn't on it because, like most of the things you get worked up over, it is fake news. That lady sold the place that got busted in 2013. She hasn't been accused of anything.
Don't let that stop you from continuously jumping on the wrong train.

The Trump train to MAGA is still accepting passengers and running. You might want to get off that broken school bus to the land of Nothing.😀
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2019 at 4:09:42 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

82 here in Tampa. Hopefully your father is conveying how nice it is down here..

I can't wait to leave FL every time
I'm there. Flat as a pancake and
it's even humid in the winter.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
March 8th, 2019 at 4:23:16 PM permalink

I take it your candles would go to waste there.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Steverinos
Steverinos
March 8th, 2019 at 4:23:53 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

The media isn't on it because, like most of the things you get worked up over, it is fake news. That lady sold the place that got busted in 2013. She hasn't been accused of anything.
Don't let that stop you from continuously jumping on the wrong train.

The Trump train to MAGA is still accepting passengers and running. You might want to get off that broken school bus to the land of Nothing.😀

I'm not worked up about it. I really don't care all that much. And I'm aware she sold it. But the reporting also stated sex services were offered while she was the owner. So she's allegedly a terrible human being that gained access to a presidential event. That's all there is to it...for now.

Speaking of MAGA, 20k jobs created in February, the GDP forecast for 1st quarter 2019 is 0.5%, and our trade deficits are setting records.

America First.
Boz
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 4:33:53 PM permalink

The weather this winter calls BS on your claims.

And most of the May to August weather in 2017-18 shows an equal humidity level in PA on average.

Love you EB, but the facts call BS on your claims. At least in the past 2 years.

So don’t go bashing my 2nd home. Go Phillies!
Boz
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 4:37:24 PM permalink

America First.

About time. Of course I will be accused of selective editing from some on here.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 8th, 2019 at 4:57:43 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

The Trump train to MAGA is still accepting passengers and running.

Seems like a small tent
Some Republicans at CPAC wanted to talk about balancing the budget
They were booed out of the place
sad
We need an Alpha leader like Pence or a Dem, Trump is too weak regarding foreign policy
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
March 8th, 2019 at 5:10:53 PM permalink

I'm not worked up about it. I really don't care all that much. And I'm aware she sold it. But the reporting also stated sex services were offered while she was the owner. So she's allegedly a terrible human being that gained access to a presidential event. That's all there is to it...for now.

Speaking of MAGA, 20k jobs created in February, the GDP forecast for 1st quarter 2019 is 0.5%, and our trade deficits are setting records.

America First.

"Allegedly", enough said. Thanks for clarifying.

Hard to have job growth when everyone who wants to work is doing so. I see the percent of unemployed ticced down with the job growth as well.😀

#YANGTRAIN
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2019 at 5:11:06 PM permalink

Every time I visited there in the
winter it was humid. I think
it's too humid in OH and IN.
I hate any humidity, in W MI
we don't get it often.

My dad lived down there for
15 years until 2000. I dreaded
visiting him. Too much traffic,
too many homeless, too many
of everything. I'll drop dead
in my driveway shoveling snow
before I drop dead in FL.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
Thanked by
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 5:36:33 PM permalink

And most of the May to August weather in 2017-18 shows an equal humidity level in PA on average.

Love you EB, but the facts call BS on your claims. At least in the past 2 years.

So don’t go bashing my 2nd home. Go Phillies!

Totally agree
I love the weather down here
I am at a point in my work life that I can live anywhere in the country as long as I have high speed internet to do my job
I'm staying in Florida. The weather is wonderful
Plan on washing my new Pickup truck this weekend
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 5:48:17 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Totally agree
I am at a point in my work life that I can live anywhere in the country as long as I have high speed internet to do my job

Plus you can golf year round
Boz
Boz
March 8th, 2019 at 5:53:21 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Totally agree

Cold for Florida the last few mornings but as always we bounce back.

So much to do this and every weekend, from festivals, Spring Training, the Gasperilla music fest, the race in St Pete, and Tampa Bay Beer Week.

Not sure why I ever go back to PA.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 8th, 2019 at 6:22:41 PM permalink

Isn’t being lazy an insult around here?

But by the way, thanks for reminding the mods around here my suspension was extended an extra 6 days. Seems they were a little “I won’t use the word” in their duties.

Otherwise you get 3 days and I’ll get nuked if I’m right.

I'll use it. Derelict. And I'll apologize. We usually are responsible for unsuspending those we suspend, and I didn't suspend you this time, so I wasn't watching. But we also try to have each other's backs so that a member isn't left hanging like you were. I'm sorry.

AMS was the one who realized you'd gone overtime. I went and unlocked you when i saw his message. Thanks, AMS. So we probably owe you some time. But that's not up to me.

As to the insult, I don't think it was an insult - it was an unflattering generalization, of which we have entirely too many, but stopped just short.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 8th, 2019 at 8:03:36 PM permalink
Quote:

Crystal Mason found out that Paul Manafort was sentenced to less than four years in prison on Thursday while serving time in FMC Carswell, a federal prison in Fort Worth, Texas. She’s incarcerated there because she illegally voted in the 2016 election. She's sentenced to 5 years for voting once illegally in 2016 election.

Quote:

Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, received a sentence of 47 months for his conviction on multiple charges related to false income tax returns, unreported foreign bank accounts and bank fraud. Federal sentencing guidelines recommended a minimum of 19 1/2 years in prison. But U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III said that the recommended sentence would be “excessive” and that Manafort “has lived an otherwise blameless life.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/she-got-5-years-for-voting-illegally-once-paul-manafort-got-less-time-for-years-of-cons/ar-BBUxHGH?ocid=spartanntp
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 8th, 2019 at 9:58:38 PM permalink

Crystal Mason found out that Paul Manafort was sentenced to less than four years in prison on Thursday while serving time in FMC Carswell, a federal prison in Fort Worth, Texas. She’s incarcerated there because she illegally voted in the 2016 election. She's sentenced to 5 years for voting once illegally in 2016 election. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/she-got-5-years-for-voting-illegally-once-paul-manafort-got-less-time-for-years-of-cons/ar-BBUxHGH?ocid=spartanntp

She is not in federal prison because she voted illegally. She violated a plain and simple Texas law. She was sent to the federal institution because she violated the terms of her early release probation from her federal prison sentence for filing multiple fraudulent tax returns. She has 10 months to go there and 5 years to go in a Texas hostel, according to the cited article.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2019 at 10:13:24 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Plus you can golf year round

Till about 5pm in Dec Jan and Feb, which is
when most office people get out of work.
I hated that in Calif.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 8th, 2019 at 10:23:44 PM permalink

Not sure why I ever go back to PA.

Ever been to FL after May? I was there once
in July and thought I was dying. Literally,
dying. Even Hemingway fled to Montana
in the summer, away from FL.

I had a friend who was moved there by
his company in the 70's, when his kids
were little. He said worst 3 years of his
life, like being in prison. You run from
the car into store, bank, work, wherever,
before you clothes get soaked with
sweat. The old saying is, you never
forget your first summer in FL.

And the bugs. They have millionaire
exterminator company owners there.
I remember a show a few years ago
about a bug company in Louisiana,
which has a climate similar to FL. In
every episode he was soaked to the
skin. He even said once, "If I hadn't
inherited this family company, no
way I would live in the hell hole."
DarrenG
DarrenG
  • Threads: 0
March 8th, 2019 at 11:17:44 PM permalink

Jeez get a room lol
  • Jump to: