onalinehorse
onalinehorse
Joined: May 25, 2016
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 75
June 19th, 2016 at 8:09:18 AM permalink
Get a job with the FBI already. They have been trying to tie Billy in with the mobs for years. as for the rest of that bullshit, have a nice day. Never said I knew Billy, did know Julius. Happy fathers day to you too.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 3428
June 19th, 2016 at 9:58:53 AM permalink
I was just asking why you care to add something about someone's family- it's kind of unneeded and rude
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
Joined: Jun 13, 2014
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 1800
June 19th, 2016 at 10:18:19 AM permalink
I believe it was almost certainly directing its remark at me, not you. I certainly hope so. It is a banned former member who has been trolling the site with bullspit under many fake names for a long time. It has a small fan club, but the neverending bizarre presence of it and some similarly messed up individuals (but a large number of online screen names and posts) is a major reason the site remains small & the forum is frequently seen as barking-at-the-moon kooky-creepy by many ordinary folk with an interest in the subject matter who've casually checked it out looking for information. I'm delighted to have it bark at me. If one's character is judged by the company you choose to keep, then it is at least equally measured that those you don't. This, I don't.
Nevermind.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 3428
June 19th, 2016 at 10:36:19 AM permalink
I'm not up to date; who was buzz? And why is he trolling so much( if that's what he is officially doing)?
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
onalinehorse
onalinehorse
Joined: May 25, 2016
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 75
June 19th, 2016 at 7:28:05 PM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

I believe it was almost certainly directing its remark at me, not you. I certainly hope so. It is a banned former member who has been trolling the site with bullspit under many fake names for a long time. It has a small fan club, but the neverending bizarre presence of it and some similarly messed up individuals (but a large number of online screen names and posts) is a major reason the site remains small & the forum is frequently seen as barking-at-the-moon kooky-creepy by many ordinary folk with an interest in the subject matter who've casually checked it out looking for information. I'm delighted to have it bark at me. If one's character is judged by the company you choose to keep, then it is at least equally measured that those you don't. This, I don't.[/
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Happy Fathers day to you and your Dad LARRY. GSIYHAPIDAYE

Put me in RED Babs darlin'. Render unto Zuga that which is his.

Besides 3 of Josie's meds are tier 4, 1 is tier 5, so I will be too busy looking for job to post here.
Gotta love that Medicare donuthole . LOL

DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 3293
April 7th, 2017 at 11:15:06 AM permalink
Billy Walters trial has gone to the jury. I would expect a verdict early next week.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12746
April 7th, 2017 at 12:02:49 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Billy Walters trial has gone to the jury. I would expect a verdict early next week.

FREE BILLY?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 4291
April 7th, 2017 at 12:12:16 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Billy Walters trial has gone to the jury. I would expect a verdict early next week.

lol that long time $100 bet looking like it's going to pay off? I haven't been following the case and have no idea which way it's even leaning.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 66
  • Posts: 3172
April 7th, 2017 at 12:42:28 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

lol that long time $100 bet looking like it's going to pay off? I haven't been following the case and have no idea which way it's even leaning.



In this case probably guilty
This was not a rush to trial case due to public pressure
Prosecutors only go to trial if they think they can win
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Daddy
Daddy
Joined: Apr 7, 2017
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 3
April 7th, 2017 at 1:31:13 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

In this case probably guilty
This was not a rush to trial case due to public pressure
Prosecutors only go to trial if they think they can win




Feds win 95%. Billy found guilty. max is 20 years. No parole on Fed, 54 days good behavior a year. might mean 17 if her gets 20. Phil gives profit back, never testifies, takes a walk, Guess it pays to be a golfer, not a gambler?

  • Jump to: