Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
August 18th, 2010 at 8:26:53 PM permalink
Live in North Florida... walked into a walgreens, and there was a table full of used playing cards from Vegas... I was tempted to do the entire collection a deck form each place- saw Binions, Tropicana, Ceasers, Stratosphere, hardrock, rio, palms, ... you name it... But didnt really want to spend the money on it, even though they were 99 cents each

I got one form the rio sense it was a nice aqua color, and one from the stratosphere, and one from the hardrock because they just look cooler-- the others were basicly the same design with diffrent logo.

Im sure you see these everywhere out there- but ive never seen used playing cards around here, especially not inside a simple walgreens.. the ones I got were put in use back in February of 09. the markings on them are very slight and uniform (cant pickout certain cards easily) and dont bother future play hardly at all.
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
  • Jump to: