dave.jenkins
dave.jenkins
  • Threads: 1
December 1st, 2015 at 11:15:18 AM permalink
Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I wanted to share this with Mike and others. I am involved in a new venture that allows members to play the lottery for free.

(link removed by moderator)

I was hoping to speak with Mike so messaged him first but was advised to post here!

Would be interested in feedback.

Kind Regards
Dave
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
December 1st, 2015 at 2:41:49 PM permalink
It's just an affiliate ponzi scheme. "Your monthly subscription fee of € 33, or € 66, will be refunded to you when 3 personally referred friends renew their monthly subscriptions!" I don't think too many people here will be interested in helping *you* play the lottery for free.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 1st, 2015 at 2:43:05 PM permalink
Just to make it clear, by clicking on link above the OP will make money on referrals. I think the mods should edit the url to be just the website without the referral.

Also I have no clue how it even works.maybe my mind is too simple to understand the concept.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
December 1st, 2015 at 2:43:52 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

It's just an affiliate ponzi scheme. "Your monthly subscription fee of € 33, or € 66, will be refunded to you when 3 personally referred friends renew their monthly subscriptions!" I don't think too many people here will be interested in helping *you* play the lottery for free.

You beat me to it. Damn my slow typing.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
December 1st, 2015 at 2:49:42 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

You beat me to it. Damn my slow typing.

Try typing without fingers, talk about slow!
Count your blessings, start with those ten.......
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
GWAE
GWAE
December 1st, 2015 at 2:59:39 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

You have no fingers?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 1st, 2015 at 3:19:53 PM permalink
Quote: dave.jenkins

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I wanted to share this with Mike and others. I am involved in a new venture that allows members to play the lottery for free.

(link removed by moderator)

I was hoping to speak with Mike so messaged him first but was advised to post here!

Would be interested in feedback.

Kind Regards
Dave

Dave,

I'm confused about what your communication with Mike was. Because of that, and that you made the effort to start there, I have left your membership intact rather than banning you, but I have removed the link you posted to your new business, as it does not appear he gave you permission to advertise a competing gambling service here. (I understand you were "asking for feedback" but since it requires a click, it's a spammer technique.)

Please write Mike again specifically for permission to advertise your business here.

As to what you're doing, it appears to be not just a Ponzi scheme, but assuming you take a part of the pot on the ticket wins/payments from subscribers to earn a profit each draw, you're effectively skimming even more off an already-bad odds game at the expense of your customers. That can't end well, and I don't see us advocating on your behalf. Just my opinion, though.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
GWAE
GWAE
December 1st, 2015 at 3:31:48 PM permalink
I'm sure he will never be back.
Esposito
Esposito
  • Threads: 5
December 5th, 2015 at 6:27:08 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

How it's possible to type with fingers?
Ready to learn from others.
Esposito
Esposito
  • Threads: 5
December 5th, 2015 at 6:28:53 PM permalink
May I know what about it. Which are allowing users to play free online lottery?
Ready to learn from others.
mason2386
mason2386
  • Threads: 39
December 5th, 2015 at 7:22:57 PM permalink
Quote: Esposito

How it's possible to type with fingers?

Quite easy, if you use the tips of each finger to push the desired letter on the keyboard that letter will appear onscreen. If you meant without fingers, you can use the first knuckle on the hand, your nose, the movie my left foot comes to mind, the ways to type without hands are endless. Voice recognition is an option. Numerous veterans are returning from the war without to fingers and have still found a way to maintain an online presence.
  • Jump to: