darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
October 25th, 2014 at 3:28:53 PM permalink
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law-lets-irs-seize-accounts-on-suspicion-no-crime-required/ar-BBbbfW3?ocid=HPCDHP

I foresee the banking industry failing soon if this continues.. Who would trust having their money in the bank?

I personally would take my money out at every turn and keep cash in my house. At this point, you face robbery either way.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
October 25th, 2014 at 4:03:58 PM permalink
This is just wrong what has happened to the freedom that you once had.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 25th, 2014 at 4:06:57 PM permalink
I cashed a check at my bank about 10 years
ago for $9500. The manager cashed it, a
person I'd known for 15 years. I remarked
that thank god it was under $10k, no paperwork
to do. The manager was stunned that I knew
about the $10k limit and said by law he was
supposed to report that I even knew about it
to the IRS. I asked what was the big secret,
I read it on the net. He said he wouldn't report
it because he knew me so well.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
October 25th, 2014 at 4:51:50 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law-lets-irs-seize-accounts-on-suspicion-no-crime-required/ar-BBbbfW3?ocid=HPCDHP

I foresee the banking industry failing soon if this continues.. Who would trust having their money in the bank?

I personally would take my money out at every turn and keep cash in my house. At this point, you face robbery either way.

From the article; "the I.R.S. announced that it would curtail the practice, focusing instead on cases where the money is believed to have been acquired illegally or seizure is deemed justified by “exceptional circumstances.”

So now they will at least wait until they think you have committed a crime before they confiscate your money, but that won't affect previous seizures..[strains belief] Well that is better, actually. Gives new meaning to "service", I think the main word in irs is revenue. The service part was added on later as an inside joke. Before they had lol.

It has been going on for a long time. Really it has been going on since they opened the doors. They are the collection agency for the largest crime syndicate in the world. It is stunning to find out how many people can either take your money or tie it up with a lean so as you can't get it. Right now as I type this, a savings account only pays less than 1%. Inflation if truthfully calculated is closer to 6% or more, so the bankers are stealing it on both ends, coming and going.

Oh the irony. The "Matrix" becomes more real then reality when the evidence is so plentiful, and spectators go merrily along their way. [que girl in red dress] Only occasionally bothering to even think that "somebody should do something".
  • Jump to: