sc15
sc15
  • Threads: 11
September 30th, 2014 at 12:07:02 AM permalink
Just curious as to whether anyone has some insight as to how wynn's comp system works.

I typically spend 4 nights there and have a $2000 - $3000 hotel bill per trip that's fully comped, but when I check in it always says "conditional comp"
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
September 30th, 2014 at 11:54:36 AM permalink
Quote: sc15

Just curious as to whether anyone has some insight as to how wynn's comp system works.

I typically spend 4 nights there and have a $2000 - $3000 hotel bill per trip that's fully comped, but when I check in it always says "conditional comp"

Perhaps the "condition" is that you gamble at their properties at a certain level for a certain amount of time during your stay. In other words, you have to earn the comp.

If your last visit's action exceeded the cost of your current visit's possible RFB, the condition could come off, but that is pure speculation on my part. If this is how they work it, only the top tier heavy and regular gamblers would qualify for no conditions, since it is possible to spend quite a bit of moolah on RFB at that joint.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
sc15
sc15
  • Threads: 11
September 30th, 2014 at 1:03:43 PM permalink
Well, pretty much all RFB has limits and is somewhat conditional.

Even if you're dropping a million dollars a trip there's some limit on what you can spend (obviously very high, but still a limit).

Just wondering what other players there see when they check in.
  • Jump to: