strictlyAP
strictlyAP
Joined: Jun 20, 2012
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 983
July 8th, 2014 at 6:33:55 AM permalink
In air- Land about 3pm
Staying at Cosmo also venetian - I get two rooms so I can use two offers
Bankroll for trip is 10k
Plus. Offer at Cosmo for 750 in promo chips one use only
And 1500 promo chips one use only at venetian/
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
July 8th, 2014 at 6:36:07 AM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

In air- Land about 3pm
Staying at Cosmo also venetian - I get two rooms so I can use two offers
Bankroll for trip is 10k
Plus. Offer at Cosmo for 750 in promo chips one use only
And 1500 promo chips one use only at venetian/



wishing you nothing but positive variance.
Although another Ace type report would be entertaining. HAHA j/k
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Nostron
Nostron
Joined: Jan 7, 2013
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 140
July 8th, 2014 at 6:36:58 AM permalink
Will be interested in your review of Cosmo - am seriously considering that for next couples trip. Enjoyed gambling there last time - got some good offers - met a couple of different hosts - will have to see how change in ownership changes things.
kewlj
kewlj
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
  • Threads: 199
  • Posts: 3692
July 8th, 2014 at 6:39:08 AM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

In air- Land about 3pm
Staying at Cosmo also venetian - I get two rooms so I can use two offers
Bankroll for trip is 10k
Plus. Offer at Cosmo for 750 in promo chips one use only
And 1500 promo chips one use only at venetian/



Good beginning, StrictlyAP. I like that two room, two offer strategy. :) That would also come in handy should one or the other kick you out of your room at 3am for AP play. Those days are mostly gone now, but because that whole thing was mostly about intimidation and inconvenience, two rooms would have been a good solution.
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
July 8th, 2014 at 7:12:35 AM permalink
Quote: Nostron

Will be interested in your review of Cosmo - am seriously considering that for next couples trip.



Click on the Hotels tab at the top of the page and look for Cosmo on the list. Doc posted a review months ago.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal

  • Jump to: