scottndindy
scottndindy
  • Threads: 45
June 8th, 2014 at 11:59:18 AM permalink
It seems that Bally's new high limit room is getting a lot of online attention. It sounds like the blackjack games are a good game. How is the room atmosphere in general? Is it open 24 hours?

Another poster mentioned baccarat in the room also. What is the minimum on the game. Is it a squeeze game?
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
June 8th, 2014 at 12:12:12 PM permalink
Quote: scottndindy

It seems that Bally's new high limit room is getting a lot of online attention. It sounds like the blackjack games are a good game. How is the room atmosphere in general? Is it open 24 hours?

Another poster mentioned baccarat in the room also. What is the minimum on the game. Is it a squeeze game?

Is this where there is supposedly a S17 blackjack game?
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
June 8th, 2014 at 2:44:42 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Is this where there is supposedly a S17 blackjack game?

Yeah, $25 minimum too usually.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 8th, 2014 at 3:09:27 PM permalink
Quote: scottndindy

Room atmosphere in general = empty.

I played there twice and there was only one other guy with me for half of one session.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
June 8th, 2014 at 4:46:13 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Yeah, $25 minimum too usually.

That's fine, another $25 S17 game on the strip would be welcome for my tourist rotation. I wonder what the heat level is like for small fries. Might be that the local pros don't have a chance to go near it.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 8th, 2014 at 5:28:19 PM permalink

That's fine, another $25 S17 game on the strip would be welcome for my tourist rotation. I wonder what the heat level is like for small fries. Might be that the local pros don't have a chance to go near it.

They were watching me very closely (probably because I was the only one in there).

And I wasn't counting. I was pretty much flat betting $25 a hand.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
June 8th, 2014 at 6:17:35 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

They were watching me very closely (probably because I was the only one in there).

And I wasn't counting. I was pretty much flat betting $25 a hand.

Like two-pit-critters-per-table watching you? That is my usual experience in high limit rooms.
Lemieux66
Lemieux66
  • Threads: 24
June 8th, 2014 at 6:31:01 PM permalink

Like two-pit-critters-per-table watching you? That is my usual experience in high limit rooms.

It's like that in the high limit Ballys AC room.
10 eyes for an eye. 10 teeth for a tooth. 10 bucks for a buck?! Hit the bad guys where it hurts the most: the face and the wallet.
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
February 26th, 2015 at 5:31:33 PM permalink
Is this game still around at $25? Wizard's survey says it is, but I just can't believe CET would offer such a game/min. S17, RSA, DAS, Surrender 6 deck shoe game.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
March 2nd, 2015 at 1:17:08 PM permalink
The answer is yes, $25 limit when I checked it in the early evening on a Sunday. Their high limit area has only a few tables open at a time and there isn't a whole lot of big action, so the pit/supervisor was looking at the table and my bet every other hand it seemed. I got away with a 1-4 spread for a short time. I ran away as soon as I got back even.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
March 2nd, 2015 at 1:28:54 PM permalink
Quote: ahiromu

Is this game still around at $25? Wizard's survey says it is, but I just can't believe CET would offer such a game/min. S17, RSA, DAS, Surrender 6 deck shoe game.

I can confirm I recently saw it at $25. There was another game at $100 min, but I don't remember if it was a second 6D S17 game or a DD game. I also explored the new High Limit room at Harrah's (which is actually a room, not just a pit) and they had a 6D S17 game but at $100 min. Also a DD H17 game at $100 min.
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
March 2nd, 2015 at 2:17:19 PM permalink
We used to pop into Bally's (if you are talking Vegas) often. The baccarat tables were down on the right side (south Side) of the floor as you were walking towards the rear of the property, if you entered from the southwest corner, strip side anyways. I remember having a couple of Macau style/midi table there, I think $50.00 min?? but this was 2013 and prior.

As far as Bally's in AC they had the high limit with the one big baccarat table and then the Asian Room with numerous Midi/Macau style tables. Always had fun there, used to have a lot of players there also.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
  • Jump to: