Thread Rating:

SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 109
May 1st, 2014 at 3:14:25 PM permalink
After meeting the gang in Vegas, and having such a good time, I am now organizing a get together in Niagara Falls for the weekend of June 7. I know Doc and Mrs. Doc and BBB are interested. I would hope Face and boymimbo and ontariodealer and any other local would come. I have no idea where exactly we would meet, but I'm guessing it will be on the Canadian side, which is nicer for tourists. If I can get Mike to fly out I would try and get Amy and Michele to join us. They liked him! I'm hoping I can twist Mission's arm as well..... maybe RDW can make the drive up... And teddy can limo it here with Mission...
So depending on who is really coming I'll make suggestions for meet up, activities, restaurants, etc.....
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
May 1st, 2014 at 3:20:13 PM permalink
I was thinking about it until you listed a bunch of members but I wasn't included. Owell

On the other hand, if you can make Varmenti show up I am in.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
soxfan
soxfan
  • Threads: 9
May 1st, 2014 at 3:24:28 PM permalink
I'm in, baby, hey hey!
" Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned!" Nietzsche
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
May 1st, 2014 at 3:26:58 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I was thinking about it until you listed a bunch of members but I wasn't included. Owell

I'm sure it wasn't intentional. If not for the NHL pool, I'd not have known you were local, either.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
May 1st, 2014 at 3:39:24 PM permalink
Oh, and my not responding to OP wasn't disinterest, I just hate to be "that guy". Because while I'd love to come and it's basically in my backyard, time and location would be crucial and even then I couldn't guarantee an appearance.

I didn't want to start off demanding things only to not be able to make it anyways =p Carry on, put me as maybe, and we'll see what we see =)
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 1st, 2014 at 3:39:47 PM permalink
If there's any way I can get this to work, I'm in. But, right now, I don't even know what city I'd be traveling from.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 209
May 1st, 2014 at 3:58:50 PM permalink
Lets assume more Canadians have passports than Americans and it would be smarter to stay in New York.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
GWAE
GWAE
May 1st, 2014 at 4:50:40 PM permalink
Quote: Face

I'm sure it wasn't intentional. If not for the NHL pool, I'd not have known you were local, either.

lol I know. I am a relative newbie on this site. At least posting wise, I was on here for years but I have a max of 2 active forums so when 2+2 dropped you all were lucky enough to get me.

Although I wasn't kidding about Varmenti.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 109
May 1st, 2014 at 5:56:39 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

So sorry! I did not know you were local! Your first drink is on me! Where do you live?
GWAE
GWAE
May 1st, 2014 at 7:39:25 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

So sorry! I did not know you were local! Your first drink is on me! Where do you live?

sweet, I will order a Mongolian mother f&*$er. My favorite drink, it is always a chore to actually get a bartender to make it.
http://tinyurl.com/ldwklh6

I don't know if I am really local, but I live in Pittsburgh.

• Jump to: