hagen49
hagen49
  • Threads: 9
November 1st, 2013 at 10:45:28 PM permalink
So from what I understand, SEMA is next weekend in Vegas. I was taking a trip out there anyway, and SEMA should just be a bonus. I was wondering what goes on on the strip during the show? I know that the Stadium Super Truck series is running a race at Caesars but haven't heard of much else.
DAMN YOU 2ND 12!!!
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
November 2nd, 2013 at 10:05:59 AM permalink
Quote: hagen49

So from what I understand, SEMA is next weekend in Vegas. I was taking a trip out there anyway, and SEMA should just be a bonus. I was wondering what goes on on the strip during the show? I know that the Stadium Super Truck series is running a race at Caesars but haven't heard of much else.

Actually, it's this week. Nov. 5-8 at the LVCC. The Aftermarket show is going on concurrently at the Sands. Lots and lots of people in town. Hotel rates are high. Not sure what else is going on car wise.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
hagen49
hagen49
  • Threads: 9
November 2nd, 2013 at 5:21:24 PM permalink
Yeah I didn't know the exact days, just that Ill be in town for part of it. Youd think they would run it through the weekend but I guess not.
DAMN YOU 2ND 12!!!
  • Jump to: