jpprovance
jpprovance
  • Threads: 22
April 14th, 2010 at 1:42:28 AM permalink
Does anyone know where to find detailed descriptions of how the cal games work. Im mostly interested in Pai gow poker. However, I am also interested in the other games.

In general i understand that the house is not the banker its the corp banker.and that there is a $1 drop that goes to the house. What confuses me are as follows.

Some questions are about how co-banking works. it seems you can co-bank for practically any amount you want. even if it's less than 1/2 of the total of the tables wagers. this confuses me. how do the winning or losses get split?

ALso there are some plaques. similar to the ones that says (corp banker $15,000) that say(Banc 100) sometimes someone will say banc 100 seat 4, if thats me i cant set my own hand. are they just banking agaqinst my bet, or is it a $100 prop bet against me? or working with me? something else?. I also think there are some other plaques that are in there that i have never seen used.

Also if i recall the corp banker also gets a hand. is that for the banc bets? if i recall he is not wagering as a player ever.

I know this is confusing. sorry i dont knod how to word things very well. thanks for any help.
  • Jump to: