djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 14th, 2013 at 3:00:33 PM permalink
I got a mailer for a $200 travel reimbursement to Rincon, and was wondering if it was only the total amount of your trip such as gas, or do they usually write up the entire amount? It'll be a 4 hour trip but worth it since they also gave me slot play, free rooms, dining credit, and a spa credit. I wanna make sure I maximize the deal.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
aKaTIMSPEED
aKaTIMSPEED
  • Threads: 3
June 14th, 2013 at 3:03:54 PM permalink
I think that just means airfare credit...but I could be wrong...best idea is to call the VIP office at Rincon and ask them...
Welcome to the Republic of Nevada, where the 13th Amendment doesn't exist.
wanca
wanca
  • Threads: 0
June 14th, 2013 at 7:51:37 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

I got a mailer for a $200 travel reimbursement to Rincon, and was wondering if it was only the total amount of your trip such as gas, or do they usually write up the entire amount? It'll be a 4 hour trip but worth it since they also gave me slot play, free rooms, dining credit, and a spa credit. I wanna make sure I maximize the deal.

Look @ the fineprint usually itis airfare, plus they will mention on there "free airport shuttle" thats a dead giveaway at that point.
Bohemian
Bohemian
  • Threads: 9
June 14th, 2013 at 7:58:27 PM permalink
If it is like the Harrah's property in New Orleans, they take original receipts of everything. Gas receipts, taxi, shuttle, Limo, Air, baggage fees, etc. Of course an extra wink and a candy bar did not hurt.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 14th, 2013 at 9:05:04 PM permalink
It doesn't say anything about airfare or shuttles, just "travel reimbursement". I called Rincon but nobody picked up. I'm hoping its a flat $200 rate because it would be a lot more then a 8 hour round trip drive.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
  • Jump to: