3 votes (50%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

6 members have voted

treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
April 2nd, 2013 at 2:44:33 PM permalink
I've been gambling for 30 plus years. I tip the dealers, don't get upset when I'm losing (which is the norm), friendly and always play by the rules. It has been my observation that dealer mistakes, at least as it relates to my play, strongly favor the house. It's my sense that 80% of the mistakes favor house. I'm constantly fighting the HE and the dealers "mistakes". I'm aware of proper payoffs and do alert dealer when mistake favors me....bad Karma to take unearned money in my world.
Each day is better than the next
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
April 2nd, 2013 at 2:47:31 PM permalink
and I tip during play
bbvk05
bbvk05
  • Threads: 7
April 2nd, 2013 at 3:43:58 PM permalink
Quote: treetopbuddy

I've been gambling for 30 plus years. I tip the dealers, don't get upset when I'm losing (which is the norm), friendly and always play by the rules. It has been my observation that dealer mistakes, at least as it relates to my play, strongly favor the house. It's my sense that 80% of the mistakes favor house. I'm constantly fighting the HE and the dealers "mistakes". I'm aware of proper payoffs and do alert dealer when mistake favors me....bad Karma to take unearned money in my world.

I think the most common mistake is the dealer taking a bet that pushed. That happens because the dealer draws a good card on a busting hand to make a good hand. Everyone is sitting there moaning and groaning. The dealer just assumes they beat everybody.

Also, it is possible that you just notice more errors in the house's favor.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 2nd, 2013 at 3:58:51 PM permalink
Dealer mistakes in roulette are legion. You have to
watch them like a hawk or they'll sweep your bet away
with all the others. You can't be afraid to speak up,
yell HEY and the dealer will stop and put your bet
back. They're often looking right at it too, but sweep
it off anyway.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
April 2nd, 2013 at 4:17:42 PM permalink
whenever the house sweeps away a winning bet without paying, house should pay treble damages(plus pain and suffering), free drinks for remainder of the night, surrender tips back to player and an apology from most senior suit on property.....
  • Jump to: