17 votes (80.95%)
4 votes (19.04%)
No votes (0%)

21 members have voted

treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
March 23rd, 2013 at 5:25:09 PM permalink
I think this is what Blue Angel is trying to say.....Are all appearances independent? No, neither the spins nor appearances can be independent , because each is a part of the whole.! In reality, each spin and each appearance has it's obligatory function in the totality of a permanency. Chance does not exist there, because all effects have their visible and hidden causes. Win-Maxx
Each day is better than the next
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
March 23rd, 2013 at 5:27:46 PM permalink
Quote: treetopbuddy

I think this is what Blue Angel is trying to say.....Are all appearances independent? No, neither the spins nor appearances can be independent , because each is a part of the whole.! In reality, each spin and each appearance has it's obligatory function in the totality of a permanency. Chance does not exist there, because all effects have their visible and hidden causes. Win-Maxx

Wow, a paragraph that says nothing. Good ol useless WinMaxx..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
March 23rd, 2013 at 5:41:30 PM permalink
Maybe BlueAngel is trying to say this.....(p) probability remains the same as the (NT) number of trails increases, the (DC) of certainty increases...Yes, Ion Saliu.....Let me say it for you EvenBob, "useless Ion Saliu."
Each day is better than the next
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
March 23rd, 2013 at 6:30:30 PM permalink
Quote: BlueAngel

Don't play with words...I think you got my point.
It's not the same expecting just 1 red on every 5 spins with 5 out of 5! If it was the same then why don't you play a parlay system by leaving the winnings on the same color for 5 times?! Let's say 10 + 20 + 40 + 80 + 160 = 310 net with just 10 bet! It's so easy like hitting ONE!

I am aware of the house edge in roulette. It's constant and unwavering. There is nothing that I - or any crackpot Romanians - can do to change the odds of winning in roulette.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
March 23rd, 2013 at 8:03:15 PM permalink
Just ONE red is a different thing to -at least- one red.

But I think I am only encouraging him...
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 23rd, 2013 at 8:57:10 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Just ONE red is a different thing to -at least- one red.

But I think I am only encouraging him...

No, to do that you have to send him money
with PayPal..
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 178
March 23rd, 2013 at 9:31:32 PM permalink
If you could see the future, winning the game would be easy. But you can't, and it's not.
NO KILL I
BlueAngel
BlueAngel
  • Threads: 6
March 24th, 2013 at 2:02:35 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

No, to do that you have to send him money
with PayPal..

I don't accept Paypal,only Liberty Reserve!
Author of "BlueAngel system" and "RNG & ROULETTE WHEELS" available at Amazon and at www.theultimategamblingcollection.com
BlueAngel
BlueAngel
  • Threads: 6
March 24th, 2013 at 2:06:01 AM permalink
Quote: Mosca

If you could see the future, winning the game would be easy. But you can't, and it's not.

What we are considering luck is what is happening but theoriticaly has small chances to happen and bad luck is the same but for something bad.
In other words for non ordinary,not common facts.
Author of "BlueAngel system" and "RNG & ROULETTE WHEELS" available at Amazon and at www.theultimategamblingcollection.com
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 24th, 2013 at 7:21:42 AM permalink
Quote: BlueAngel

What we are considering luck is what is happening but theoriticaly has small chances to happen and bad luck is the same but for something bad.
In other words for non ordinary,not common facts.

HUH? Can somebody translate jibberish?

• Jump to: