Juyemura
Juyemura
  • Threads: 39
February 12th, 2013 at 10:39:10 AM permalink
What are some of the best positive expectation tips that you can make in Las Vegas?

For example, the $20 tip could work great at a front desk if you can get a "complementary upgrade". (I wonder if a $50 or $100 tip to the front desk staff would give you even more value?)

One of my friends just returned from Vegas and mentioned he tried the $20 trick at the players club and the woman working there gave him $100 of free play instead of the $50 he was entitled to.

Anything else?
Lottery:  A tax on people who are bad at math.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
February 12th, 2013 at 11:25:40 AM permalink
Quote: Juyemura

What are some of the best positive expectation tips that you can make in Las Vegas?

For example, the $20 tip could work great at a front desk if you can get a "complementary upgrade". (I wonder if a $50 or $100 tip to the front desk staff would give you even more value?)

One of my friends just returned from Vegas and mentioned he tried the $20 trick at the players club and the woman working there gave him $100 of free play instead of the $50 he was entitled to.

Anything else?

A tip to the doorman at just about any show gets you a seat upgrade. There is a lower and upper boundary for this though. At some point, it is more worthwhile to purchase what you want outright rather than take a chance on not getting it on the cheap+tip.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
  • Jump to: