kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
August 22nd, 2012 at 9:09:36 PM permalink
Saw a new Infomercial on Local Vegas TV last night. Their facebook page states "Our facility has been fully and completely reinforced and re-energized! New Biometric Iris Scan, wall sensors, more cameras and alarms. Better than any bank! Come see. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. every day of the year for new and renewal business - 24 hours a day for valid box, vault and safe holders! Thank you everyone for returning and to all of my new customers! 14 months for the price of 12 months as long as you remain a customer of 24/7 Private Vaults".

What large testicles this nut job Mr Elliot must have. I don't know why he is not in jail. He is lucky to still be walking around as there are some people that lost some serious cash in the 'supposed' robbery earlier this year and they are not the kind of people you want to piss off.

I know one local player who luckily escaped damage by that so called robbery who won't be returning as a customer.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
August 23rd, 2012 at 6:14:36 AM permalink
It worked once. Why can't he use advertisements about New, Improved and Lemon Flavored to see it happen all over again to some more gullible schmucks? Its the American way.
  • Jump to: