Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
May 1st, 2024 at 10:29:58 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Quote: lilredrooster

I remember very well immediately after this there were A LOT OF PEOPLE who claimed it never actually happened - no way humans got to the Moon and walked on it

they claimed it was all faked by the Big Bad U.S. Government

link to original post

Such a stupid conspiracy theory.....LOL
link to original post

enjoy_____________LOL

from the link:

the book "We Never Went to the Moon, America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle" by Bill Kaysing, a former U.S. Naval Officer

also, from the link: "In 1980, The Flat Earth Society accused Nasa of faking the landings, arguing that they were staged by Hollywood with Walt Disney sponsorship"

and " opinion polls in various locations showed that between 6 and 20% of Americans, 25% of Britons and 28% of Russians believed that the crewed landings were faked"

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

Please don't feed the trolls
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
May 1st, 2024 at 10:50:36 AM permalink

Quote: TigerWu

I remember very well immediately after this there were A LOT OF PEOPLE who claimed it never actually happened - no way humans got to the Moon and walked on it

they claimed it was all faked by the Big Bad U.S. Government

link to original post

Such a stupid conspiracy theory.....LOL

also, from the link: "In 1980, The Flat Earth Society accused Nasa of faking the landings, arguing that they were staged by Hollywood with Walt Disney sponsorship"

link to original post

Talk about stupid! We all know it was sponsored by Paramount.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
May 1st, 2024 at 1:51:34 PM permalink
teenager girls (and some boys too) totally freak out as the Beatles arrive in America

quote - "oh, Paul, Paul, Ardrian from Brooklyn loves you with all her heart. I love you and I want you"

quote - "we came here 5:30 in the morning (boo hoo hoo) and all they do is push you farther and farther away (boo hoo hoo) they don't even let you see them (boo hoo hoo)

Please don't feed the trolls
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
May 1st, 2024 at 2:31:26 PM permalink

teenager girls (and some boys too) totally freak out as the Beatles arrive in America

I never understood the screaming young girls do about that kind of thing. Its a rock and roll band, yet you lose control like that? They say you could barely hear the music when they played for all the screaming girls.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
May 1st, 2024 at 3:09:14 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

I never understood the screaming young girls do about that kind of thing. Its a rock and roll band, yet you lose control like that? They say you could barely hear the music when they played for all the screaming girls.
link to original post

It started with Frank Sinatra 1940s. In the beginning it was staged, they had girls planted in the audience that started screaming and it caught on like wildfire. Then they did it for Elvis and then the Beatles on their own. At a Sinatra event in New York City they would have a couple ambulances outside the theater and attendents inside to help girls that got too carried away. That was also a publicity stunt.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
  • Jump to: