Virgi
Virgi
  • Threads: 0
May 3rd, 2011 at 10:05:27 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Quote: Virgi

Here's a syndicated columnist who says we made a big mistake in killing OBL. His article today is "OSAMA BIN LADEN'S ULTIMATE VICTORY"

Ted Rall is an atheist and writes some cartoons dealing with these views.[6]

Like this is some sort of surprise. He's also 47 without family, he lives in Massachusetts, and I'll bet to those who know him he's just a little bit weird....

As weird as a man who creates sock puppets continually on a website? We've had one of those around here. What do you think of people like that?

Anyways, I thought y'all wanted him kept alive so you could watch him die? Make yer mind up...

I don't know what a "sock puppet" is.

You mean we wanted OBL kept alive so we could watch him die? Or Ted Rall?
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
May 3rd, 2011 at 10:19:40 PM permalink
A sock puppet is a sock dressed up with buttons and thread to make a poor facsimile of a person and used by children to entertain themselves. Or by adults to entertain children.

---
You. Or at least video of him burning on a pile of Koran's.

No idea what Ted Rall wants, except for the resignation of Obama from a quick peek around. I could cut and paste it from wikipedia as well if you wanted.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
May 6th, 2011 at 12:28:34 PM permalink
Story in Washington Post: Al Qaeda confirms Bin Laden dead. That is enough proof for me. I don't need to see the picture now.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

• Jump to: