54 votes (76.05%)
4 votes (5.63%)

71 members have voted

TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
December 23rd, 2010 at 12:31:07 AM permalink
Quote: bjgod

The dont come from africa they come from Sumaria. Every culture and most modern religions can trace Homo sapian back to sumaria. Even those first to people in the bible the suamrians were worshiping a couple of people named adamu and eveo as the first of their species thousands and thousands of years before the bible was even a sparkle in anybodys eyes!

And then came Wall-E
Happiness is underrated
bjgod
bjgod
  • Threads: 3
December 23rd, 2010 at 1:04:09 AM permalink
Quote: TheNightfly

And then came Wall-E

Thats right I take in cards and shit out money!
I am a blackjack machine programed to take in cards and shit out money!
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
December 23rd, 2010 at 3:11:39 AM permalink
Quote: mkl654321

It is...er....INTERESTING that Singer started claiming to have won $985,000 at just about the exact same time that Dancer published his book, "Million Dollar Video Poker". I'm surprised Singer didn't claim to have won $1,000,005 just to say he had won more than Dancer. But then, math was never Singer's strong point.

Wrong again, are you ever right?

Ever since RS has had his website up when he began as a professional player he's kept a running total of his wins and losses. That would be for about 10 years. That would make you, again, a liar.
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
December 23rd, 2010 at 5:45:34 AM permalink
And Back on topic.

I am a straight male, and voted in the poll accordingly.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
December 23rd, 2010 at 5:47:44 AM permalink
Quote: benbakdoff

Everyone please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. Assuming everyone on this board is at least 21 years old, how could someone answer the poll with "I'm not sure?" When will they be sure? How much trial and error do they need?

For that group, there should also be boxes for "None of the above" and "All of the above."
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 23rd, 2010 at 6:32:28 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

For that group, there should also be boxes for "None of the above" and "All of the above."

I should make a detailed poll for the 12 positive/unsure respondents. Than you'd see things like "all of the above." But in this poll there's no room for it, as you can't be both GLBT and not-GLBT.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 295
December 23rd, 2010 at 6:58:05 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

The folks claiming we need more than two genders have come up with 6 genders IIRC.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 211
December 23rd, 2010 at 12:10:05 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

Wrong again, are you ever right?

Ever since RS has had his website up when he began as a professional player he's kept a running total of his wins and losses. That would be for about 10 years. That would make you, again, a liar.

Oh for crying out loud....

If something is factually wrong, then correct it (specifically) and the record straight.

From your post, I don't see where you did that.

That would make you, again sir, a mamby-pamby poster.

ps: Happy Holidays.
You know the type always acting cool, Pretender;Take the risk or give up your cards, Pretender, Oh, Oh. - Iris/Avsec
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
December 23rd, 2010 at 1:38:16 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Oh for crying out loud....

If something is factually wrong, then correct it (specifically) and the record straight.

From your post, I don't see where you did that.

That would make you, again sir, a mamby-pamby poster.

ps: Happy Holidays.

OK. In June 2005 when RS put out that monster challenge to the LVA people, his winnings at the time were only $640,000. That is per the Gambling Today article that I've already posted from RS. That was also about the time that Million Dollar Winnings book from Bob Dancer was released. I've read it. In other words, exactly what I referred to in my first post. So, by deduction, that alone, even if you did not look at Mr. Singer's results at all until 2009, is proof that what mkl6543210 said was an out-and-out lie.
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
December 23rd, 2010 at 1:50:35 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

OK. In June 2005 when RS put out that monster challenge to the LVA people, his winnings at the time were only $640,000. That is per the Gambling Today article that I've already posted from RS. That was also about the time that Million Dollar Winnings book from Bob Dancer was released. I've read it. In other words, exactly what I referred to in my first post. So, by deduction, that alone, even if you did not look at Mr. Singer's results at all until 2009, is proof that what mkl6543210 said was an out-and-out lie.

May I ask why this is in the GBLT thread and has not split off into a seperate thread?
[This space is intentionally left blank]

• Jump to: