54 votes (76.05%)
4 votes (5.63%)

71 members have voted

Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 29th, 2010 at 5:58:31 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Sorry, I just find the pracitce of something so against basic biology wrong.

Hmm. So what cellular processes don't work on gay men? Because that's basic biology.

I found such ignorance of basic facts to be wrong.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
December 29th, 2010 at 8:25:53 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

Hmm. So what cellular processes don't work on gay men? Because that's basic biology.

I found such ignorance of basic facts to be wrong.

I believe that queers have an inherent medical/psychological problem because of some unfortunate chemical imbalance in their heads. They seem to find comfort having women as "just friends" because those type female would feel safer being around them rather than some gigilo. And there's a reason so many of these men also have a number of other mental/social problems to go along with their medical issue. You'll find a higher percentage of them are atheists, lots of them take drugs to ease "the pain", and while none of them have ever been able to rationalize it even to the most honored scholars, they would rather ravish a man's smelly, hairy body than enjoy the comforts of a soft pleasant-smelling woman....ie., the way GOD intended it to be.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 422
December 29th, 2010 at 9:06:13 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

They seem to find comfort having women as "just friends"

Women are nicer and more understanding than men. why wouldn't they be friends. Why are you so threatened by Gay men, Jerry, its very puzzling. Like 'god' intended? Homosexual behavior is rampant in nature, what are you talking about.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
December 29th, 2010 at 9:18:04 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Women are nicer and more understanding than men. why wouldn't they be friends. Why are you so threatened by Gay men, Jerry, its very puzzling. Like 'god' intended? Homosexual behavior is rampant in nature, what are you talking about.

The puzzling part of your post is in how you think I said I was threatened by them. I could crush most of them with one hand if they bothered me. Homosexual behavior may be rampant in nature, but so is alcoholism and drug use. God did not intend for any of that behavior to be normal, and thankfully, it isn't.

I watch TV at times where the Martha Stewarts and certain Food Channel cooks have their friends over for a day of meal prep and chat. A good portion of them are gay men, and people like Marth Stewart are obviously afraid of real men because of her failures in marriage and from being a convicted felon/ ex-con.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
December 29th, 2010 at 9:46:34 PM permalink

Homosexual behavior may be rampant in nature, but so is alcoholism and drug use. God did not intend for any of that behavior to be normal, and thankfully, it isn't.

Bob meant actual nature - squirrels, rabbits, monkeys...

I'm pretty sure bonobos do not snort coke in the wild, but they do engage in homosexual behavior.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 422
December 29th, 2010 at 9:47:43 PM permalink

The puzzling part of your post is in how you think I said I was threatened by them. Homosexual behavior may be rampant in nature, but so is alcoholism

You don't have to say it, every post you make screams it. And alcoholism is not rampant in nature, alcohol is poison to most animals.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 162
December 29th, 2010 at 10:00:45 PM permalink
That quote "opinions are like assholes" has taken on a new and deeper meaning for me lately.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
December 29th, 2010 at 10:50:44 PM permalink
Here comes a late night rant...

Homosexuality is natural. Just because the Bible says it's a sin or it's been hidden in shame in society for hundreds of years doesn't make it wrong today. Geez, what would the forum members say when Galileo came around and discovered the moons of Jupiter, thus destroying the notion that the sun is at the center of the universe, or hey, you can count cards at blackjack!???

Look at the animal kingdom. Homosexual behavior has been known to occur in apes, giraffes, elephants, dolphins, penguins, lions, sheep, to name a few species. In most cases, the rate hovers around 10 percent, the same as it is reported to be in humans.

I have gay friends. I have straight friends. My best's friend sister -- now a dude. One of the gay friends has had the same partner for 15 years now, which is longer than most marriages these days. I don't think my gay friend had a choice to be gay. He just is. To ostracize him for being so is just ignorant and wrong.

The reason why homosexuality HAS TO BE taught in schools today to be 'normal' is because of idiots like members of this forum with their heads in their asses to say that being gay is wrong and a menace to society and that gays should feel ashamed because they happened to be one of the percentage of the population attracted to the same sex. It's discrimination -- my notion is that you are born with "gay" tendencies, just like another is born with dark skin. If we could all just accept that gay people are just another part of our great society, then perhaps the gay community would just simmer down as they would have no point, no agenda.

Just look at some studies in the animal kingdom, and perhaps the overwhelming scientific evidence might convince you... but then again, global warming ain't real either. It's all part of the LEFT WING agenda.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
DeMango
DeMango
December 29th, 2010 at 11:21:56 PM permalink
Can we just stop this left wing diatribe? Until we find the gay gene it is all bs.
God said it was wrong, up until 50 years ago it was a disease, what changed? PC is what changed and the left wingnuts taking hold of the media and jamming this down our throats.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
December 29th, 2010 at 11:44:22 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Can we just stop this left wing diatribe? Until we find the gay gene it is all bs.
God said it was wrong, up until 50 years ago it was a disease, what changed? PC is what changed and the left wingnuts taking hold of the media and jamming this down our throats.

Some other fun law the Big Guy gave us.

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19) - Understandable, the chocolate and white milk would get mixed.
Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19) - I keep my opium crop and corn crop apart.
Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19) - All spandex here
Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27) - Never said no waxing
Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9) - Imagine all the dead 13 year olds
If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18) - No red wings?
Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27) - I can see offing Harry Potter but Samantha Stevens Rocks.
If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9) - Stop bad mouthing whores. OK? Enough.
People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18) - this one I can understand.

I am all for picking and choosing Gods laws. It's like a spiritual buffet.
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.

• Jump to: