MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 29
February 13th, 2016 at 12:17:25 PM permalink
Quote: HeySlick

Here's another angle that Obama uses and so many REFUSE to understand/i.e., you in particular --- President Obama has techniques that aren't conventional -- if you deny this isn't possible, then it's on you. check-out the link below --- Obama is a master at deception and deceit - and his skin color has provided lots of protection from any serious scrutiny.

Okay, so basically, you've got nothing.

Of course, this was obvious. Since real unemployment *isn't* 20-25%, it's impossible to provide a reference saying that it is.

About the other stuff, I notice that when pressed, you try to change the subject. That's why I don't take the bait. You have to admit your error in question before we move on to your next error. We're not done with this one until you either show that real unemployment is 20-25%, or admit that it's not.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 18
February 13th, 2016 at 12:46:40 PM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

Of course, this was obvious. Since real unemployment *isn't* 20-25%, it's impossible to provide a reference saying that it is.

About the other stuff, I notice that when pressed, you try to change the subject. That's why I don't take the bait. You have to admit your error in question before we move on to your next error. We're not done with this one until you either show that real unemployment is 20-25%, or admit that it's not.

It's so funny, just LAST NIGHT on Bill Maher's show he had a long comment about how righties are claiming unemployment is 20 or 30+%, when in reality it's not. They need Obama's presidency to be a failure. But unfortunately for them it isn't. So they have to make stuff up.

Then this morning I browse through this thread and see EvenBob made the same false unemployment claim.

And of course none of the righties can provide any source on those completely incorrect figures.
Lock him up!
Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
February 13th, 2016 at 12:49:38 PM permalink
I don't see 20 - 25% anywhere either.

But whether it's his race, his party, or both, no Republican president has or will get the same pass President Obama has gotten on black unemployment.

When the next Republican occupies the White House, black unemployment rates will become a crisis on inauguration day.

Bureau of Labor Statistics
HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
February 13th, 2016 at 12:52:20 PM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

You're sadly mistaken again --- I never discussed anything about employment issues -- EVER. Did you even check out the link I provided? Obama, is a master at deception & deceit.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
February 13th, 2016 at 3:19:40 PM permalink
Michael BJ still thinks heyslick & sanchopanza posted the 20-25% figure.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 18
February 13th, 2016 at 3:35:54 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Michael BJ still thinks heyslick & sanchopanza posted the 20-25% figure.

It was EvenBob, but SanchoPanzo kinda doubled down and attempted to post a source to verify those numbers. But he failed miserably.
Lock him up!
HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
February 13th, 2016 at 4:07:25 PM permalink
Here's the link (page 4) to where SanchoPanzo lenghty dissertation/talk begins about everything-- NOwhere in those posts of mine do I mention gas prices - that never was ONE of my points regarding Obama.

http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/free-speech-zone/24471-barack-obama-yes-it-has-been-spectacular/4/y
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
February 13th, 2016 at 5:22:22 PM permalink

You're sadly mistaken again --- I never discussed anything about employment issues -- EVER.

Wrong.

EvenBob posted "Real unemployment at 20-25%".

ams288 replied, "Care to provide a source?"

Then YOU QUOTED AMS288's "Care to provide a source?", and then posted an ostensible answer right below it. Which it's not. Why on earth would you quote it if you weren't talking about it?

Did you even check out the link I provided? Obama, is a master at deception & deceit.

No. Like I said, you don't get to just move on to your next error before acknowledging your mistake about the previous one. I've been generous so far:

(1) I posted graphs showing the income inequality trend started way before Obama. You quoted the whole thing, including the graphs, and said, "You're completely wrong/mistaken." I asked you what part was supposedly wrong, and what your evidence was. You had nothing. But you didn't admit your error.

(2) You claimed that Obama divided the country on racial lines. I asked for specific examples of actual policy that supports that claim. Your answer was, "He's done it Subliminally." As though that would qualify as an answer on this planet.

(3) You purported to support the claim that real unemployment is 20-25%, but didn't actually do so. I asked for substantiation, and instead you said you never claimed that unemployment is 20-25%, and try to get me to scrutinize yet some other article.

So, three strikes you're out. You want to engage me, or get me to read something, you have to make a good-faith effort at backing up your positions or admitting when you can't do so. It's pointless to try to honestly debate someone who simply flits to the next misconception after losing every argument.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
February 13th, 2016 at 5:22:23 PM permalink

You're sadly mistaken again --- I never discussed anything about employment issues -- EVER.

Wrong.

EvenBob posted "Real unemployment at 20-25%".

ams288 replied, "Care to provide a source?"

Then YOU QUOTED AMS288's "Care to provide a source?", and then posted an ostensible answer right below it. Which it's not. Why on earth would you quote it if you weren't talking about it?

Did you even check out the link I provided? Obama, is a master at deception & deceit.

No. Like I said, you don't get to just move on to your next error before acknowledging your mistake about the previous one. I've been generous so far:

(1) I posted graphs showing the income inequality trend started way before Obama. You quoted the whole thing, including the graphs, and said, "You're completely wrong/mistaken." I asked you what part was supposedly wrong, and what your evidence was. You had nothing. But you didn't admit your error.

(2) You claimed that Obama divided the country on racial lines. I asked for specific examples of actual policy that supports that claim. Your answer was, "He's done it Subliminally." As though that would qualify as an answer on this planet.

(3) You purported to support the claim that real unemployment is 20-25%, but didn't actually do so. I asked for substantiation, and instead you said you never claimed that unemployment is 20-25%, and try to get me to scrutinize yet some other article.

So, three strikes you're out. You want to engage me, or get me to read something, you have to make a good-faith effort at backing up your positions or admitting when you can't do so. It's pointless to try to honestly debate someone who simply flits to the next misconception after losing every argument.
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
February 13th, 2016 at 5:47:16 PM permalink
Hey liberals- if you disagree with 20%-25% real unemployment figure, what is YOUR estimate of real unemployment?

• Jump to: