Thread Rating:

DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 69
November 19th, 2018 at 7:44:09 PM permalink
I missed one day of High School. Drank all day and got stupid drunk and threw up in my bed.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabsRSck1313Mooseton
November 19th, 2018 at 10:15:06 PM permalink
When I was 10, I put a fresh poop on the rocks in the sauna at my local rec center. My brother and I sat in there and watched as people left in disgust. They opened and closed the door so many times that it stunk up the lobby too.
I heart Crystal Math.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1248
Thanks for this post from:
CrystalMathmipletOnceDearodiousgambittringlomane
November 19th, 2018 at 10:46:09 PM permalink
In junior high I discovered some small frogs somewhere in the grass. They were about the size of a quarter. So, I grabbed one in my hand, not really knowing what to do with it. I walked all over the campus during lunch, trying to think of a use for this frog, but was coming up blank.

Eventually I found myself at the pay phone in the front of the school. The bell was about to ring so I put the frog in the coin return, for lack of a better idea, and went to class.

At some period in the afternoon I found myself at Mrs. Smith's 8th grade English class, which was coincidentally right by that pay phone. Mrs. Smith hadn't let us in yet, so I was just standing there, wondering why happened to that frog. I supposed he jumped up into the interior of the phone and would probably get lost and die. However, then one of the most popular girls in the whole school went to use the phone. Her name was Robin, tall, with long blazing red hair. She had a very talkative personality and was usually the center of attention. Naturally, she wouldn't have known a damn thing about me, being many levels beneath her in the caste system that is junior high.

To get back to the story, I guess her call didn't go through so she opened up the coin return and out jumped my frog right into her face. Robin screamed like she just saw a ghost. She then backed up and quietly ran away. First time I had ever seen her for lack of words. It was a fine moment. Maybe this isn't a good confession, as I'm kind of proud of it. Probably the only time in junior high, or high school too for that matter, that anything I did had the least bit of influence of a girl who registered well on the popularity scale.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 193
November 20th, 2018 at 5:05:32 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

When I was 10, I put a fresh poop on the rocks in the sauna at my local rec center. My brother and I sat in there and watched as people left in disgust. They opened and closed the door so many times that it stunk up the lobby too.

where do you get the fresh poop from
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
November 20th, 2018 at 6:32:35 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

where do you get the fresh poop from

My brother produced it onto some folded up toilet paper in the locker room.
I heart Crystal Math.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 103
November 20th, 2018 at 9:12:55 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Reading is FUNdamental.
I'm pretty sure he is a much nicer person than some of his posts would indicate. I'm not sure why he is so upset with Nathan, nor do I really care.

If you don't care then no need to ever mention my interaction with Nathan again, right?

I have laid out my reasons for wanting Nathan banned. The personna that is Nathan, or Karen, or whatever name he or she goes by on whatever forum...... only serves to demean the value of THIS site. The number of inane threads, thread derails, lies, half truths, and overall childish silliness from Nathan's posts make a mockery of this forum. Of course, the above is just my opinion, and others (you, as an example) disagree. BBB has detailed through dozens of moderator posts the line which Nathan has crossed, but nathan is cunning.... with only a single exception she has only qualified for one suspension. As I've said, if I was king (Mike) I would have nuked Nathan long ago, using the "Nuclear option"

SM777--- If in your mind me wanting to make this a better forum makes me a crybaby, feel free to not respond to my posts if you can't understand a deeper level of thinking.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 157
November 20th, 2018 at 9:39:14 AM permalink
If I ruled the world, I'd have all the girls.
Wear diamond and pearls, if I ruled the world.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 43
November 20th, 2018 at 9:40:35 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

If you don't care then no need to ever mention my interaction with Nathan again, right?

Neither agreeing nor disagreeing with anyone, but can we take discussions about the value of Nathan or Nathan's Corner TO Nathan's Corner. Raising it here was something of a thread hijack, IMHO.

Anyhow. In the spirit of this thread... One of my secrets...

Every time I see the user name SooPoo, I think about this character from my childhood.
Sooty

No offence intended SooPoo.
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 10
November 20th, 2018 at 9:42:06 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

If I ruled the world, I'd have all the girls.
Wear diamond and pearls, if I ruled the world.

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 157
November 20th, 2018 at 10:13:03 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

That's Cold. Play it again, Sam.

• Jump to: