JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
May 2nd, 2010 at 7:43:38 AM permalink
There is a great funbook deal for Buffalo Bill's in the TERRIBLE's funbook. It is a free coupon for an All Day attractions pass, so you can ride the Desperado Coaster and the Water ride as many times as you want.

I'm pretty sure you can get a free funbook by joining the Players Club at Terrible's in LV. I'm not sure how to get another funbook if you are already a member there.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
May 2nd, 2010 at 7:55:43 AM permalink
I mentioned in another thread that those rides are usually closed, at least in my experience. I would call and verify they are open before driving out there.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
May 2nd, 2010 at 9:33:32 AM permalink
Excellent point.

We aren't coming out from the mid-west until late
June or early July.

I did find a phone # for a recorded message on their
website (702) 679-7433, which at this time said
that the attractions are:

Closed Mon - Thurs
Open Fri - Sun, Noon to 10:00 pm

I assume the hours will expand in the summer, but
will definitely call and find out before I drive
down there, as you suggested.

Are the lines very long at the Strip attractions
like the NYNY Coaster and the Circus Circus adventure-
dome ?
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
May 2nd, 2010 at 11:33:13 AM permalink
Thanks, that is good to know about the days and times.

The lines for the Circus Circus rides and the NYNY roller coaster are not bad. Same goes for the Stratosphere. Most of the time I the lines will be less than 5 minutes, and often no line at all.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
May 2nd, 2010 at 3:20:44 PM permalink
For the NYNY coaster, I've gone on it one time and the line was negligible. It's ridiculously overpriced for the length of the coaster, so assuming you're willing to pay for it there shouldn't be a problem. This was during a weekday (spring break)... Thursday I think.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
May 2nd, 2010 at 4:50:58 PM permalink
Thanks. Out of curiousity, I checked the price on their website, $ 14 per ride.

An interesting sidenote, the NYNY website says ( I am not making this up ) you can get married on the coaster for $ 600, or just $ 100 more for an evening ceremony. I wonder how many takers they have for that.
  • Jump to: