GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Thanked by
smoothgrhJohnnyQ
November 22nd, 2018 at 7:22:10 AM permalink
Here is a great deal for vegas attractions. Go to Vegas.com They have a deal right now where you get $50 for a future purchase with any purchase. Last night I did a $10 ticket to Eiffel tower. I got my promo code today and booked tape face for $11. So I got eiffel tower and tape face for $21.

It says unlimited purchases too so I did another one today so I can book something else tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
November 23rd, 2018 at 2:36:40 PM permalink
I was able to take advantage of it 2 more times. Not sure how they can offer a deal like this.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
November 23rd, 2018 at 3:39:47 PM permalink
Thanks for letting me know about it.

Just fyi:

Limit one (1) promo code per user account and per qualifying booking/transaction. Only one (1) promo code may be redeemed per user account and must be used in its entirety at time of redemption.

https://www.vegas.com/promotions/holiday-deals-terms/
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
November 24th, 2018 at 6:25:21 PM permalink
Working like a charm. Gonna go see BEATLES LOVE. At a steep discount !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
GWAE
GWAE
November 25th, 2018 at 12:45:51 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Working like a charm. Gonna go see BEATLES LOVE. At a steep discount !

Why not use myvegas?
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
November 25th, 2018 at 6:31:04 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Why not use myvegas?

Don't have quite enough points. AND it is a hassle watching for the 15 seconds of availability. ( I have seen Beatles LOVE through myVegas before ).
GWAE
GWAE
November 25th, 2018 at 7:11:08 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Don't have quite enough points. AND it is a hassle watching for the 15 seconds of availability. ( I have seen Beatles LOVE through myVegas before ).

Makes sense. Availability has been good lately. They also raised the price. Love is now 70k points but when I was looking to buy stuff last month it was available everyday.

ETA. Just looked, it's available right now too. NfI bogo is too. Which isnt a bogo, just a $35 reward.
  • Jump to: