GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Thanks for this post from:
smoothgrhJohnnyQ
November 22nd, 2018 at 7:22:10 AM permalink
Here is a great deal for vegas attractions. Go to Vegas.com They have a deal right now where you get $50 for a future purchase with any purchase. Last night I did a $10 ticket to Eiffel tower. I got my promo code today and booked tape face for $11. So I got eiffel tower and tape face for $21.

It says unlimited purchases too so I did another one today so I can book something else tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
November 23rd, 2018 at 2:36:40 PM permalink
I was able to take advantage of it 2 more times. Not sure how they can offer a deal like this.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 223
November 23rd, 2018 at 3:39:47 PM permalink
Thanks for letting me know about it.

Just fyi:

Limit one (1) promo code per user account and per qualifying booking/transaction. Only one (1) promo code may be redeemed per user account and must be used in its entirety at time of redemption.

https://www.vegas.com/promotions/holiday-deals-terms/
Like the castle in its corner In a medieval game; I foresee terrible trouble And I stay here just the same
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
November 24th, 2018 at 6:25:21 PM permalink
Working like a charm. Gonna go see BEATLES LOVE. At a steep discount !
Like the castle in its corner In a medieval game; I foresee terrible trouble And I stay here just the same
GWAE
GWAE
November 25th, 2018 at 12:45:51 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Working like a charm. Gonna go see BEATLES LOVE. At a steep discount !

Why not use myvegas?
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
November 25th, 2018 at 6:31:04 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Why not use myvegas?

Don't have quite enough points. AND it is a hassle watching for the 15 seconds of availability. ( I have seen Beatles LOVE through myVegas before ).
GWAE
GWAE
November 25th, 2018 at 7:11:08 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Don't have quite enough points. AND it is a hassle watching for the 15 seconds of availability. ( I have seen Beatles LOVE through myVegas before ).

Makes sense. Availability has been good lately. They also raised the price. Love is now 70k points but when I was looking to buy stuff last month it was available everyday.

ETA. Just looked, it's available right now too. NfI bogo is too. Which isnt a bogo, just a $35 reward.

• Jump to: