Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
January 7th, 2012 at 10:44:52 PM permalink
Made reservations at Andre's during my friend's bachelor's party. This french restaurant is in the same spot as what use to be Azure or Azul? The good news is that the quality has not changed. I started off with a really great glass of white wine. Woolaston from Australia.

This was followed by their trio sampler of fried pork, rabbit raggou cannelle, and a shrimp with a fried spinach leaf. This was very good.

My entree was vennison served medium rare in a huckleberry sauce with sauteed mushrooms, sweet potatoe puree and apple puree.

Desert was a grand marnier souflee.

Holy crap this was intoxicating. Talk about not burning off the alchohol.

Amazing dining experience. Service from the waiter could have been better. You do need to come back and ask me how my food is after every course. It's just an expectation. As a food critic, restauranteur, and concierge, I am counting how many times you visit my table. I am taking notice of whether the bus boy refills my water or whether you notice that my glass is half empty. I take notice of how you move around the table and treat others. If you make a recommendation to another table that you did not make to me, I want to know why I was less important. Do not judge me by my age, sex, or physical appearance. I am a professional, and I've done this many times before.
  • Jump to: