AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 167
March 18th, 2022 at 7:13:46 PM permalink
Youtuber Slotmassacre has announced he's going full time as a social media video poker player.

Best of luck to him.

I actually like his videos. Unlike some of the others he's more upfront and honest and human. I really hope he succeeds.

His announcement:

https://youtu.be/-nXVETJQdAM
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
March 19th, 2022 at 8:57:31 PM permalink
Slotmassacre has posted a video using free play only. Remember he's trying to "make it" only as a full time video poker player WITH social media channels.

I'd like to call your attention to the last minute of this video where he acknowledges that his free play could be cut off in about three months.

This is a true acknowledgement of the "problem" with free play. It must be "renewed."

This FACT is too often overlooked or brushed aside in discussions here.

https://youtu.be/sQBJrqPkoWw

As I said before Slotmassacre Andrew is an honest and upfront and realistic player. I hope he does well, but I also wonder if he'll continue to have a big audience as a $1/coin player when he used to be a $25/coin or $50 or $100 per coin player??
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
March 20th, 2022 at 6:04:39 AM permalink
Massacre Killed The Video Slots
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
March 20th, 2022 at 8:32:01 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Massacre Killed The Video Slots
link to original post

teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
March 20th, 2022 at 10:13:58 AM permalink
I do like his channel. I admire his honesty. I wonder why he only plays single line VP? It seems like some of the gimmick games would appeal to his audience more.

He's also based in Reno, which I like. Seems he is fairly wealthy, too. I wonder what his previous profession was.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
vegas
vegas
  • Threads: 30
March 20th, 2022 at 10:25:34 AM permalink
I think he lives in Utah, but not sure. He did make a living grinding out live poker before he went to video poker.
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
March 20th, 2022 at 10:58:12 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

I do like his channel. I admire his honesty. I wonder why he only plays single line VP? It seems like some of the gimmick games would appeal to his audience more.

He's also based in Reno, which I like. Seems he is fairly wealthy, too. I wonder what his previous profession was.
link to original post

I agree with above post, I think he lives in Utah. I think a lot of these YouTubers made a bunch of money on Crypto. But that's a hypothetical on my part.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
March 20th, 2022 at 11:41:02 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

link to original post

He lives in Salt Lake City based on his comments in his videos and he was in the restaurant business.

He now says he has given up his high paying job and has only a small business. He says the small business no longer allows his $25 and $50 play.

He's played a small amount of multi line games.
  • Jump to: