GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 91
January 20th, 2018 at 8:31:22 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

If by weirdo you mean gouda, amongst my favorite dishes is a bacon and lobster mac and cheese that uses gouda cheese. The restaurant that serves it is basically a wine bar with a few dishes. I never need a menu when I go there........

Lol yes gouda. I usually stick to the norms like american and swiss.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 97
January 20th, 2018 at 1:15:21 PM permalink
Glad you had a good meal with quick service.

I love gouda, dislike the sourness of swiss.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
December 26th, 2018 at 6:16:03 PM permalink
I wanted to eat at Hells Kitchen
I walked in and checked the menu
The braised short rib creamy polenta, baby vegetables, beef jus caught my eye on the menu
Too crowded.
I walked into Caesars and spotted Gordan Ramsay Pub a grill
Sat down and checked the menu
I saw the same item I was gonna order at hells kitchen, braised short rib creamy polenta, baby vegetables, beef jus.
It was pretty good
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 91
December 27th, 2018 at 4:46:42 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I wanted to eat at Hells Kitchen
I walked in and checked the menu
The braised short rib creamy polenta, baby vegetables, beef jus caught my eye on the menu
Too crowded.
I walked into Caesars and spotted Gordan Ramsay Pub a grill
Sat down and checked the menu
I saw the same item I was gonna order at hells kitchen, braised short rib creamy polenta, baby vegetables, beef jus.
It was pretty good

yeah this is the case in most of his restaurants. You can find the same items at most of them. My wife had the braised short ribs at Ramsey Pub in atlantic city. She really liked them.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 39
December 27th, 2018 at 6:24:18 AM permalink
We had a very nice dinner at Hell's Kitchen last May.

The food was excellent, the service was great, and it was an enjoyable two hour or so experience.

We'll be back again very soon, but we did try other places on our second trip last year...there are a whole lot of great restaurants in Vegas!

• Jump to: