ChampagneFireball
ChampagneFireball
  • Threads: 16
March 14th, 2013 at 3:31:48 PM permalink
EDIT: Never mind, I figured out how to use the tickets. Thanks!

I have a ticket (one) to the Big League Weekend spring training game at Cashman field on March 17th. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I had to cancel my trip, but I see no reason for the ticket to go to waste.

Yes, I might make a buck or two trying to hock it on eBay or something, but I'd rather get the joy of knowing someone was going to enjoy it than the aggravation of online sales.

The ticket is in PDF form, and I can email the ticket, or transfer it via Ticketmaster to a friend (I think that also requires an email). Private message me, and I'll hook you up. One ticket only. First come first serve.

Please only those that are actually going to go to the game. I only ask in return for a brief report of how awesome it was, or how awesome it was not. The latter former would make me feel better about buying the ticket, the latter would make me feel a bit better about not being able to use it.
JW17
JW17
  • Threads: 8
March 14th, 2013 at 8:55:37 PM permalink
I live here in Scottsdale and spring training has become very lame, except for the big breasted ladies.
  • Jump to: