rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 167
April 25th, 2011 at 7:57:35 PM permalink
Actually, it might be better if only you or JB had access to such an archive.

Then (whenever you feel like it) you could review a complaint. I'm trying not to add unnecessarily to the forum workload for you. People can wait around for a judgement, as long as it takes. If you decide to review one atl all (like the Supreme Court, you could just dismiss it altogether, and not bother)
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
April 25th, 2011 at 8:02:57 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Actually, it might be better if only you or JB had access to such an archive.

Then (whenever you feel like it) you could review a complaint. I'm trying not to add unnecessarily to the forum workload for you. People can wait around for a judgement, as long as it takes. If you decide to review one atl all (like the Supreme Court, you could just dismiss it altogether, and not bother)

I can't imagine they don't have access to see flagged posts already.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 425
April 25th, 2011 at 8:11:29 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

...and actually, if you had all of Aluts relevant current posts in one place, perhaps you would already be seeing him off to the Twilight Zone.

You mean the Wiz can't see them? It was JL without a shadow of a doubt. He had 100 posts in like, a week. And he was an expert on Singer and thought we all underestimated him. Who else talks like that?
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 167
April 25th, 2011 at 8:24:09 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

I can't imagine they don't have access to see flagged posts already.

Oh, well, if so, nevermind.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
April 25th, 2011 at 9:42:16 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I admit I flagged 2 Altut posts last night because he was so obviously JL. He was bragging about how great Singer was and I had no idea his posts would disappear when I flagged them. I thought it would just be brought to the attention of a mod. My bad...

Yep, and the stuff about the car was a direct Logan quote, among other things.

I would prefer to block/ignore him, but he's just so disruptive and annoying. It's not fair to let him keep hanging around.

See directly above for example of what I mean. Trying to restrain myself from flagging...
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
April 25th, 2011 at 9:43:09 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

Look who's talking: 60 posts a week for just over 8 months. You're fixated on my being someone based on this or that. Get over it. I read Singer too and I like his style. So what. And it doesn't help that he just challenged people here who kept criticizing him and calling him a fraud, but when he turned up the heat all the critics ran out of the kitchen. I imagine that's hard to swallow if you don't like him.

Pretty sure you said in a previous post that you hadn't known who Singer was before. You can't even keep your story straight Jerry/Singer
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
April 25th, 2011 at 9:49:07 PM permalink
And it looks like Altut is history. I think I'm gonna go have a few drinks to celebrate!
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
April 25th, 2011 at 9:49:26 PM permalink
Altut has been suspended for a personal insult he posted in a comment here.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
April 25th, 2011 at 9:54:35 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

And it looks like Altut is history. I think I'm gonna go have a few drinks to celebrate!

There's always helicious to look forward to.
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
April 25th, 2011 at 9:58:30 PM permalink
I should note that vptruth.com is no longer on the internet. Rob Singer had said it would lapse at some point early this year and disappear. And it has come to pass.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829

• Jump to: