Thread Rating:

Tomspur
Tomspur
Joined: Jul 12, 2013
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 2019
February 19th, 2014 at 12:34:00 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

My prediction, you will be shocked, but just a guess considering forum posts have nothing to do with it most likely. Real world events I guess.



Ya, I believe that to be the case. Isn't she in or supposed to be in Vegas right now? I have a feeling it has something to do with her trip there and some realisations when she arrived and perhaps met up with one, two, three, however many WoV'ers?

EDIT: Her last post kind of worried me a little, the one in which she asked if anybody wanted to sunbathe with her (or something to that effect)
Has there ever been a more eagerly awaited message from the Wiz, ever? :)
“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” - Winston Churchill
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
February 19th, 2014 at 12:46:51 AM permalink
Bikinis and chippies may be involved...
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
February 19th, 2014 at 12:57:37 AM permalink
I support hotblonde. She should have her suspension lifted early. The first reason is it's bothering her more than it should and it's not fair to let her suffer for such a little thing. Second reason because she is female and should be given mercy.

Probably give Nareed a get out of jail card too for the same reasons out of sympathy.
I am a robot.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20077
February 19th, 2014 at 1:02:34 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I support hotblonde. She should have her suspension lifted early. The first reason is it's bothering her more than it should and it's not fair to let her suffer for such a little thing. Second reason because she is female and should be given mercy.

Probably give Nareed a get out of jail card too for the same reasons out of sympathy.

You must be trolling. You know dam well that comment is going to start a debate about equality.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
February 19th, 2014 at 1:08:49 AM permalink
^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
Fighting BS one post at a time!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
February 19th, 2014 at 1:19:33 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

You must be trolling. You know dam well that comment is going to start a debate about equality.

No read the diversity tomorrow thread and came to the conclusion. It took a few minutes after almost having a headache, but is my opinion to show mercy like I already said. I don't really understand what you mean by an equality debate, but for it doesn't matter anyways. Doesn't feel like trolling or else I would think i'd be laughing here, but I am very mellow and calm.
I am a robot.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20077
February 19th, 2014 at 1:23:37 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

No read the diversity tomorrow thread and came to the conclusion. It took a few minutes after almost having a headache, but is my opinion to show mercy like I already said. I don't really understand what you mean by an equality debate, but for it doesn't matter anyways. Doesn't feel like trolling or else I would think i'd be laughing here, but I am very mellow and calm.

Maybe I misused the word, but to my understanding it means, men and women should receive equal treatment. It has already been brought up
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20077
February 19th, 2014 at 1:27:09 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Maybe I misused the word, but to my understanding it means, men and women should receive equal treatment. It has already been brought up

You said, "If for no other reason, she is female." You don't think that's going to cause a debate? Seriously?

That has to be the worst reason.

You know better then that.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
February 19th, 2014 at 1:31:33 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

You said, "If for no other reason, she is female." You don't think that's going to cause a debate? Seriously?

That has to be the worst reason.

You know better then that.

Wizard kept preaching about being nice to women and I bought it.
I am a robot.
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
February 19th, 2014 at 1:33:00 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I support hotblonde. She should have her suspension lifted early. The first reason is it's bothering her more than it should and it's not fair to let her suffer for such a little thing. Second reason because she is female and should be given mercy.



I couldn't care less if "HotBlonde" is female or male. All I know is that her posts do not add much to the gambling discussions on this site. When I've seen her in a thread, manufactured drama has accompanied her more often than not. I think she already got a lenient ruling on her suspensions, since her first suspension was 3 days, her second suspension was 7 days, and her third suspension was also 7 days.

Has any other member been suspended three times, and the third suspension was only a week? "HotBlonde" already receives tremendously favorable treatment from the administration of this site, considering her previously documented behavior and her interest almost exclusively in talking about herself and other off-topic subjects. Therefore I couldn't disagree with onenickelmiracle more that her suspension should be lifted early.

It is my personal opinion, and I am speaking only for myself, that this site reads a lot better when we talk about ideas and things, not about ourselves. "HotBlonde's" primary interest seems to be talking about herself, and thus I think the forum reads better when she is not posting.

  • Jump to: