Nathan
  • Threads: 66
May 6th, 2024 at 6:09:00 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: Dieter

Quote: Nathan

Quote: darkoz

Quote: MDawg

Likes or dislikes generally do come down to actions unless someone is prejudiced against something superficial like someone’s looks or name or financial or social status in which case the dislike may come regardless of actions.

Actions (or status) may be overlooked if committed by someone known to us. For example if I knew D.Oz from when he was a successful film worker and I saw him languishing in the subways of NYC I might lend him a helping hand and invite him into my house for a shower and a meal. But if I didn’t know him at all I’d probably just look at him with disdain or avoid him.

Families and friends overlook or at least don’t run from the actions of family and friends all the time.
link to original post

Well just to be clear I never would have accepted a chance from any stranger to go to their house for a shower, lol.

Maybe if you had a set of double D'S but my suspicion radar would probably have been even higher in that scenario.
link to original post

Speaking of suspicion, some guy said his attractive apartment neighbor just went up to him and started kissing him out of nowhere and he was suspicious. Other Posters were LAUGHING at his post saying something like,"LMAO, you lucky man!" I responded something like,"This actually isn't funny at all. This is suspicious that she kissed him out of nowhere. The guy in question responded something like,"Karen Nathan is right. I don't know how you guys find this suspicious activity FUNNY. She and I aren't dating or anything like that and she just kissed me out of the blue. I think she has nefarious plans for me to be honest." 💡
link to original post

In my experience, when an unfamiliar woman comes up to me and starts with the kissing, she is either very very intoxicated, or trying to get away from a creep.
Nefarious intents seem to be a distant third, possibly because I don't look like I have a liver with a high market value.
link to original post

I actually had a strange woman just come up and kiss me in a bar. It was a full body hug kiss, her arms stretched around me.

As I don't drink I was fully cognizant so it probably threw her off but very quickly as she laid on the kiss I felt her hands digging into my pants pockets and lifting whatever valuables she could snatch out.

I grabbed her hands and had a quick tug of war, when she suddenly burst out laughing and let go.

It wasn't a funny laugh like she thought it hilarious. It was more like acting and melodramatic. Perhaps a defense mechanism to getting caught or she was trying to play it off in case it was an issue in the club. But it was so crowded in there she was gone from view very quickly.

I got the kiss though (didn't really get to enjoy it)
link to original post

See? She kissed you out of nowhere because she was attempting to mug you. Like the guy said,"She probably had nefarious plans." 💡🤔
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
  • Jump to: