Thread Rating:

AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 95
  • Posts: 3545
April 29th, 2020 at 9:10:54 AM permalink
Axel I have no case against someone who might lie to me to get publicity. But I want my audience to know that I was misled and I made an error in my reporting.

News people do make errors. When we discover our errors we admit to them.

My errors included not getting proof before publicizing a controversial system.

I also pointed out that no proof has been given in the claims of using the double up bug. Statements and claims and explanations have been made but no proof. No photos, no W2Gs, no machine that demonstrates the bug, no video recordings, no tax returns of the purported $2.8-million in winnings, nothing had been presented.

And to be honest I goofed because I reported that this player had one million dollars of winnings from his unique system without any actual proof either. And when he told me that he did not really win one million from his system but only won about $300k from his system, I had to step back from everything.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 172
  • Posts: 9609
April 29th, 2020 at 9:24:29 AM permalink
Yet here you are, promoting Singer and claiming he won $300,000 in three years.
sabre
sabre
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 892
Thanks for this post from:
ForagerOnceDearMattUK
April 29th, 2020 at 9:56:54 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Yet here you are, promoting Singer and claiming he won $300,000 in three years.



Seriously, he didn't win anything from his "system" of intentionally playing bad paytables and making wrong plays. Perhaps he didn't lose much either if he wasn't actually doing it, and it was all a smokescreen while he exploited the double-up bug. Believing he won $300,000 without an edge is horribly naive. Alan should be ashamed of ever promoting any of Singer's phantom wins.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 95
  • Posts: 3545
April 29th, 2020 at 9:57:09 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Yet here you are, promoting Singer and claiming he won $300,000 in three years.



Really? Is that your conclusion?
redietz
redietz
Joined: Jun 5, 2019
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 500
April 29th, 2020 at 11:13:22 AM permalink
Redacted at OP's request. Moved to...
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/video-poker/34633-rob-singer-discuss/#post766671
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Apr 29, 2020
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1336
  • Posts: 22048
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
April 29th, 2020 at 1:37:40 PM permalink
Please take all discussion about Rob Singer to Rob Singer -- Discuss. I apologize to those who already posted here on the topic. You may copy and paste those posts to the new thread.

Future posts here about Rob Singer will probably be deleted.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Doc
Doc
Joined: Feb 27, 2010
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 7023
May 15th, 2020 at 6:32:55 PM permalink
Just a little note to the Wizard:

Your post today about unsuspending kewlj from DT and possibly doing the same here at a future date was posted on the ORIGINAL discussion thread, right below a post made more than four years ago. I doubt that is what you intended, so I thought I would leave this note in case you wanted to edit something. If not ... nevermind.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1336
  • Posts: 22048
May 15th, 2020 at 8:13:39 PM permalink
Quote: Doc

Just a little note to the Wizard:

Your post today about unsuspending kewlj from DT and possibly doing the same here at a future date was posted on the ORIGINAL discussion thread, right below a post made more than four years ago. I doubt that is what you intended, so I thought I would leave this note in case you wanted to edit something. If not ... nevermind.



Thanks. I put it in the location of KJ's last post. I'll move it over to the new Suspension List thread.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1336
  • Posts: 22048
May 15th, 2020 at 8:14:58 PM permalink
I am announcing that kewlj has been unbanned from DT. This is a probationary step for possible future unbanning here. At DT, he posts about having been sick with CV like symptoms, for which his brother suffered worse and tested positive for. If you're interested, the discussion begins with this post.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 513
  • Posts: 3013
May 16th, 2020 at 7:23:09 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I am announcing that kewlj has been unbanned from DT. This is a probationary step for possible future unbanning here. At DT, he posts about having been sick with CV like symptoms, for which his brother suffered worse and tested positive for. If you're interested, the discussion begins with this post.

his name isnt on the list from Page1 of this thread.
what was he banned for here on woV?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)

  • Jump to: