Thread Rating:

AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 140
  • Posts: 18011
Thanks for this post from:
ForagerOnceDear
January 1st, 2020 at 12:28:38 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

AxelWolf and Pokergrinder popped into adjoining cells for a few minutes.
They and others know better than to hijack MDawg's thread with their mischievous sparring.
It's known by most members that they are just ribbing each-other, but I ask that they do it without hijacking that thread.

If no one hijacked that thread or called MD out on various things his thread would be a ghost town.
He should be thanking us.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 4328
January 1st, 2020 at 12:46:34 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

If no one hijacked that thread or called MD out on various things his thread would be a ghost town.
He should be thanking us.

Welcome back
An interesting perspective. I think it was more acceptable, and more worthy of gratitude by him, when it was 'kept alive' during his long suspension. Even Wizard helped in that thread bumping, so I can't argue with that.
Calling out anyone's fantastical or superstitious, or statistically absurd claims does a service to the forum. That pragmatism is in the DNA of the forum.
If no-one hijacked or posted to that thread, it might become a ghost town, wither and die. Indeed.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 904
January 1st, 2020 at 1:41:23 PM permalink
I think to a certain extent when whatever is posted comments are expected that may lead to some digression, but I believe it should be kept more civil and it's clear that some of these guys put some serious thought into coming up with some kind of remark that is more intended to be insulting than straight "calling out."

In short,
Quote: TigerWu

This MDawg harassment is getting old.

I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 140
  • Posts: 18011
January 1st, 2020 at 3:50:56 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I think to a certain extent when whatever is posted comments are expected that may lead to some digression, but I believe it should be kept more civil and it's clear that some of these guys put some serious thought into coming up with some kind of remark that is more intended to be insulting than straight "calling out."

In short,

No serious thought from me, I can actually think pretty fast when it comes to certain things. I would say I'm pretty quick-witted.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 5701
Thanks for this post from:
PokerGrinder
January 1st, 2020 at 5:16:42 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

No serious thought from me, I can actually think pretty fast when it comes to certain things. I would say I'm pretty quick-witted.



IE, sometimes the responses write themselves when reading BS.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 9513
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
January 5th, 2020 at 8:54:34 AM permalink
To whom it may concern.

All you gotta do is put a new rule in, that you canít brag.


But would that be fun?
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 4328
January 5th, 2020 at 8:59:15 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

To whom it may concern.

All you gotta do is put a new rule in, that you canít brag.


But would that be fun?

Cheers.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 165
  • Posts: 8865
January 5th, 2020 at 9:02:12 AM permalink
"No brag, just fact." Some old guy on a tv show.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 423
  • Posts: 24016
January 5th, 2020 at 9:23:48 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

No serious thought from me, I can actually think pretty fast when it comes to certain things. I would say I'm pretty quick-witted.



If we said this about you we'd get
3 days. Thanks for clearing it up.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 4328
January 5th, 2020 at 1:07:25 PM permalink
EggHarbor suspended for trolling: Term to be decided.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/trip-reports/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/74/#post752950

Cheers

Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..

  • Jump to: