Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 35
Thanked by
Mission146
September 3rd, 2023 at 7:41:10 AM permalink
I know discussing this here is a bit of a gray area, but since the site (Diversity Tomorrow) is completely nonfunctional (no ability to post or message through it), I hope some leeway can be allowed (since I do not know of any other way to flag to the Mods to this issue.)

You can still go on the DT homepage, and login, but you cannot click on any links (it goes to a failed URL if you try to go beyong the homepage). And, based on the post history which is still visible, there has not been any new posts since 31AUG2023 (so my guess is it has been offline for a few days.)

In any case, this just to flag it to the Mod Teams attentions so that they can take a look. Cheers!

http://diversitytomorrow.com/
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
Thanked by
Dieter
September 3rd, 2023 at 8:14:01 AM permalink
Quote: Gandler

I know discussing this here is a bit of a gray area, but since the site (Diversity Tomorrow) is completely nonfunctional (no ability to post or message through it), I hope some leeway can be allowed (since I do not know of any other way to flag to the Mods to this issue.)

You can still go on the DT homepage, and login, but you cannot click on any links (it goes to a failed URL if you try to go beyong the homepage). And, based on the post history which is still visible, there has not been any new posts since 31AUG2023 (so my guess is it has been offline for a few days.)

In any case, this just to flag it to the Mod Teams attentions so that they can take a look. Cheers!

http://diversitytomorrow.com/
link to original post

I have already sent Wizard a PM about this. I happen to know that he's going to be quite busy over the last few days (and maybe today and tomorrow?) which is why I didn't send him a text or anything. I did want him to know about it as soon as it would be convenient for him to take action, but it didn't seem sufficiently important to send him a text over.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
Thanked by
Mission146
September 3rd, 2023 at 9:17:32 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I have already sent Wizard a PM about this. I happen to know that he's going to be quite busy over the last few days (and maybe today and tomorrow?) which is why I didn't send him a text or anything. I did want him to know about it as soon as it would be convenient for him to take action, but it didn't seem sufficiently important to send him a text over.
link to original post

the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: