Thread Rating:

mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 23rd, 2015 at 8:59:45 PM permalink
Yep. Cheating is +EV but most people are above that and most AP's would not consider cheating.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
January 24th, 2015 at 4:57:10 AM permalink
Perhaps a username change to strictlyNP.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
January 24th, 2015 at 6:13:56 AM permalink
What's the punishment for sharing PMs? If it is just 3 days it would be worth it to read the PMs?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
January 24th, 2015 at 6:56:52 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

What's the punishment for sharing PMs? If it is just 3 days it would be worth it to read the PMs?

PMs can be shared if both sender and recipient agree. Ayecarumba has agreed, strictlyAP has not commented.
A falling knife has no handle.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
January 24th, 2015 at 7:45:49 AM permalink
And I will not agree since to be honest im done with this I made my statement and that is how I will leave it
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 24th, 2015 at 8:13:57 AM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

be honest

??
LOL
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
January 24th, 2015 at 9:21:58 AM permalink

And I will not agree since to be honest im done with this I made my statement and that is how I will leave it

I can't believe you would ruin your reputation in the gambling world so recklessly easy.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
January 24th, 2015 at 9:31:30 AM permalink

Yes you did. Your statement was that you were going to pay and you didn't.

Do you know what that makes you? We all do.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
GWAE
GWAE
January 24th, 2015 at 10:44:01 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

I can't believe you would ruin your reputation in the gambling world so recklessly easy.

Yep over what, $100? Just makes no sense.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
January 24th, 2015 at 10:44:26 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Yes you did. Your statement was that you were going to pay and you didn't.

Do you know what that makes you? We all do.

Lemieux66?
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 24th, 2015 at 11:04:51 AM permalink
Ask cariumna the truth he knows why he didn't get paid and he can dance around it all he wants he did dirt and now we are even- peace out homies
Call me at 954-667-6xxx
Mosca
Mosca
January 24th, 2015 at 11:07:04 AM permalink
Let him share the PMs, then.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 24th, 2015 at 11:12:57 AM permalink
someone call the A-team!
I am a robot.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
  • Threads: 1
January 24th, 2015 at 2:31:08 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Yep over what, $100? Just makes no sense.

If you owed $100 to ten thousand persons, you'd be a millionaire.
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 24th, 2015 at 2:35:51 PM permalink
The a team was a great show- just like Hannibal said------ I love it when a plan comes together
wudged
wudged
  • Threads: 2
January 24th, 2015 at 2:36:22 PM permalink
Quote: Kerkebet

If you owed $100 to ten thousand persons, you'd be a millionaire.

If you actually had the money to pay what you owed, then yes.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
January 24th, 2015 at 2:45:54 PM permalink
Quote: wudged

If you actually had the money to pay what you owed, then yes.

If we all did that, and bet it on Banker, then more than half of us would be millionaires.

And the other half would owe us another million?
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
January 24th, 2015 at 2:46:21 PM permalink

Ask cariumna the truth he knows why he didn't get paid and he can dance around it all he wants he did dirt and now we are even- peace out homies
Call me at 954-667-6xxx

Ayecarumba, do you know why you didn't get paid?
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 24th, 2015 at 2:49:51 PM permalink

The a team was a great show- just like Hannibal said------ I love it when a plan comes together

huh?
So your plan all along was not to pay up?
Very cryptic, thats my interpretation
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
RS
RS
January 24th, 2015 at 2:51:53 PM permalink

Aye carumna knows come rely why he isn't getting it and wants to play like he doesn't
I'll be happy to run a freeroll on here for 125 if someone wants to create I don't need the money but he clearly knows why he isn't getting it he can claim no knowledge but it's a front

Given this post, it looks like StrictlyAWelcher is OK with PMs being posted.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 24th, 2015 at 5:45:22 PM permalink
I am absolutely not giving permission to post any of my pms. Not sure where you would even remotely think from anything I wrote that it's ok. Maybe you should reread since clearly you are not conorehending
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 24th, 2015 at 6:17:07 PM permalink
Well, you do seem to have been meaning the oppopposite of what you say lately, it's pretty difficult to know what you mean by what you say right now.
sodawater
sodawater
January 24th, 2015 at 7:16:53 PM permalink
strictlyAP should be banned from this forum.
RS
RS
January 24th, 2015 at 7:46:32 PM permalink
Quote: sodawater

+1
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 24th, 2015 at 8:32:11 PM permalink

I agree. Welchers have no place on a forum composed of gamblers. At the very least no one will bet with him ever again on this site.

My speculation is that strictlyAP was upset that Ayecarumba started this thread in the first place, and is now refusing to pay based on that.

Just speculation. There is definitely something fishy here and now I'm just curious more than anything!
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 24th, 2015 at 8:40:44 PM permalink
I violated no rules and thus will not be banned so pout all you want
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 24th, 2015 at 9:15:54 PM permalink

I violated no rules and thus will not be banned so pout all you want

They could always invoke the nuclear option. It would be appropriate, IMO.

But, I'm not in charge around here. So I will just continue pouting.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
January 24th, 2015 at 10:10:10 PM permalink

what a disgrace this guy is to the forum
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
January 24th, 2015 at 10:18:45 PM permalink

At the very least the PMs should be allowed to be released. AP is acting as though Aye did something to make him ineligible for the money and Aye has no way to defend himself. Aye is letting AP release PMs to defend himself but AP won't give the common courtesy of doing the same.
Mosca
Mosca
January 24th, 2015 at 11:24:46 PM permalink
Without any evidence, all I see is posturing. "You know what you did!" So what. That looks like bluster to me. The only thing Ayecarumba could have said that would dismiss the debt is, "You don't have to pay me." Everything else is hurt feelings. On a gambling forum the payment of the wager transcends all other considerations, with no exceptions.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
January 25th, 2015 at 12:09:42 AM permalink
Just took a look at the Jackpot Pictures thread, you guys obviously don't know how much money Ultimate X sucks up, strictlyap just posted a royal on quarters.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
January 25th, 2015 at 12:22:17 AM permalink
Well, since it is apparent that no actual currency is ever going to get dispensed, in order for Carumba to get his money's worth I think this thread needs to simmer along with public flogging of the matter at least 'till about mid-July, while racking up something > 250 pages.
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
RS
RS
January 25th, 2015 at 1:55:41 AM permalink
OK -- so there's some reason why strictlyAP doesn't want to pay ayecarumba (I just figured out his name is the Mexican saying for, "Aye Carumba!!"). Anyway, maybe he does have a legitimate reason and exposing that reason to the public would ruin some play (like some UX play he's doing). I don't think this is the case, but it could be the case.

StrictlyAP, would it be possible for you to give your reason (or partial reasoning) for denying payment without going into full detail?

Or rather, if ayecarumba knows the reason, wouldn't he be able to share the reason with us? He wouldn't have to copy/paste any PMs, but simply say what strictlyAP's reason is. Or possibly strictlyAP wasn't specific in his PM, meaning ayecarumba doesn't know exactly what the reasoning is -- would it be fair for ayecarumba to post what he suspects strictlyAP to be the reason?

In other words, if there is any ambiguity whatsoever in strictlyAP's PMs to ayecarumba, then ayecarumba doesn't know what strictly's reasoning is, but would be able to post WHAT HE THINKS strictly's reason is.

For example, let's say I made a bet with user X, that I could flip a coin to land on heads 4 times in a row. I flip a coin fifty times and I finally get 4 heads in a row. user X messages me saying "That wasn't fair that's not how our bet was setup". I wouldn't know exactly what he means. I wouldn't be able to post the contents of his PM to the public, but I could post my personal opinion of what I think he believes.

Lastly, this could be settled by sending the message to Wizard/JB/Mission using the "coach's challenge" sub-rule. Ayecarumba could request strictlyAP to be banned based on the contents of the PMs (and lack of payment) via nuclear option. If the admin believes strictlyAP has a legitimate reason for non-payment, strictlyAP would be "cleansed", and ayecarumba MAY get banned for making a frivolous ban-request (that is, if the contents of the PMs do indeed make ayecarumba's point to be frivolous). Even if the admin agrees with strictlyAP's viewpoint, that doesn't mean ayecarumba would necessarily be banned.....and he shouldn't be banned if aye has a legitimate reason and his request isn't frivolous.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
January 25th, 2015 at 5:36:36 AM permalink

drich, I havent checked my pms in a month I have been traveling as this is a very lucrative time for the ap that I play- I explained that I do not use credit cards on the internet to buy a card and that when I GOT BACK AFTER the holiday I would go to a store in person and buy a card and send the code
I have played many contest here and paid the wizard as well as the contest with midwest ap as well as dealt with aye carumba in the past- if this was life changing or cash involved I could understand this is a gift which takes some effort to go an obtain and i was upfront with aye carumba with that from the start- clearly he took to make this public so it is what it is and it will be handled the second I get to a local that has a cvs or riteaid that I can obtain one at
the 100 is not the issue I will further that aye carumba cannot wait for me to get to a store after the holiday I will send western union to him friday morning
I was unware that this was such an urgent nature

so as further discussion, as you can see drich I did not respond to you either becasue I was swampped and there was no money owed

we can revisit this after the holidays if it was not paid but at this point my statement is the same until then

You dont have to be at home to go to a CVS and buy a card or go to WU and send the money. You can do either from any town. I dont think you were being truthfull in this post. I dont think you ever intended to pay. A bet is a contract to pay if you lose. You violated the contract period. No after the fact excuse will work. Ayecarumba did the right thing by informing WOV'ers of your welsh. So now you cant pull the same thing on us.
Dalex64
Dalex64
January 25th, 2015 at 7:20:30 AM permalink
Those of you who want him banned could just shun him. Ignore him, block him, pretend he does not exist.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 25th, 2015 at 8:24:19 AM permalink
There is zero chance i am sending anything to aye carumba- we can debate this back and forth forever but regardless it's not going to happen it has zero to do with me not having it- in fact for those of you that even remotely think it does here is my cash out from this morning at the Cosmo. The issue is clear and this is the last I'll post or reply to the nonsense on here- I have payed numerous people on here and will continue to. But aye carumba is not getting paid
http://i.imgur.com/jM14Ch5.jpg
Mosca
Mosca
January 25th, 2015 at 8:34:00 AM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Those of you who want him banned could just shun him. Ignore him, block him, pretend he does not exist.

Sounds like a plan.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
January 25th, 2015 at 9:11:27 AM permalink

There is zero chance i am sending anything to aye carumba- we can debate this back and forth forever but regardless it's not going to happen it has zero to do with me not having it- in fact for those of you that even remotely think it does here is my cash out from this morning at the Cosmo. The issue is clear and this is the last I'll post or reply to the nonsense on here- I have payed numerous people on here and will continue to. But aye carumba is not getting paid
http://i.imgur.com/jM14Ch5.jpg

If you dont care about your reputation in the gambling world then I don't either.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
January 25th, 2015 at 9:15:36 AM permalink

If you dont care about your reputation in the gambling world then I don't either.

Not sure the reason a gambling reputation matters.

Can you win, or not?
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 25th, 2015 at 9:23:46 AM permalink
Exactly. So my pseudo name on here has a bad rep even though I am perfectly right in this situation. In fact if aye cariumna agrees I'll donate it to charity just not to him
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
January 25th, 2015 at 10:00:50 AM permalink

Exactly. So my pseudo name on here has a bad rep even though I am perfectly right in this situation. In fact if aye cariumna agrees I'll donate it to charity just not to him

If you really think your in the right something must have been said that you think makes you justified in not paying so show us the PM that justifies you since Aye gave you permission. Then to be fair let Aye release the PM so he can defend himself. Or at the very least let Aye release PM so he can defend himself. I mean you are hurling accusations and we have no way of verifying them.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
January 25th, 2015 at 10:00:57 AM permalink

... I will further that aye carumba cannot wait for me to get to a store after the holiday I will send western union to him friday morning ...

Is it Friday morning yet?
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
January 25th, 2015 at 10:04:59 AM permalink
Quote: Kerkebet

Not sure the reason a gambling reputation matters.

Can you win, or not?

There are lots of situations in gambling where trust can be an issue. Word travels fast through the hustler's grapevine about those who are untrustworthy.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 25th, 2015 at 2:42:36 PM permalink
You are going with an assumption that I need to prove something on here which I do not I am the one that makes the decisions with this and I do not need to release anything or prove anything to anyone
Like bartles and James said thank you for your support
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
January 25th, 2015 at 2:44:26 PM permalink

Word travels fast through the hustler's grapevine about those who are untrustworthy.

So does "the s*** when it hits the fan".

Regardless what others think of me, I don't tell them so they don't know.
sodawater
sodawater
January 25th, 2015 at 3:04:48 PM permalink
Anyone who trusts StrictlyAP with more than 50 cents is a complete sucker.

What a ridiculous thing to say: "I owe the money, I have the money, but I won't pay." And for no reason given.

There is no valid reason to not pay a bet if you have the money and acknowledge that you owe it.

Just because you're upset that you lost is not enough reason to not pay a bet.
michael99000
michael99000
January 25th, 2015 at 4:15:32 PM permalink
Wizard should use the nuclear option here, invoking the "for the good of the forum" clause.

StrictyNP is beneath the level of juiciejennie
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 25th, 2015 at 4:34:52 PM permalink
Lol. This is just so stupid at this point aye cariumna knows the reason and it's not from pms either for you info it's from a phone conversation. He wanted to take this public I chose not to
RS
RS
January 25th, 2015 at 4:44:50 PM permalink

Lol. This is just so stupid at this point aye cariumna knows the reason and it's not from pms either for you info it's from a phone conversation. He wanted to take this public I chose not to

QFT.

If that is the case, then ayecarumba can publicly post the contents of that phone conversation. If we wanna "go by the rules", nothing in the rules says he can't do that.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
January 25th, 2015 at 4:52:10 PM permalink
++++1
  • Jump to: