RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
May 7th, 2010 at 10:25:04 AM permalink
I think the opportunity to meet other people from this forum is one of the hidden benefits.

A calendar where a person could put down when they will be in Vegas may be a great tool to assist us in trying to hook up with other forum members. This would also eliminate the problem where a meeting thread needs continual posting to stay near the top of the forum (or needing to make meeting threads 'sticky').

To keep control of the calendar, it might be best to only allow a user to click on a date they will be in Vegas, and then their username would be added to that date. There should also be an option to remove their name in case plans change.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
May 7th, 2010 at 10:30:04 AM permalink
That is a good idea. I'll bounce it off of JB.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Lupin
Lupin
  • Threads: 1
May 7th, 2010 at 7:57:44 PM permalink
Let me start I will be in Vegas June 16-20, staying at Aria
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
May 7th, 2010 at 9:32:24 PM permalink
Ill be in Las Vegas between June 16th and 30th, and staying at the Best Western Mardi Gras, with a couple of nights at the Luxor in the first week (I think the 17th and 18th)

If I remember rightly the Wizard said he would be out of Town until the 23rd, but I would be more than up for a meet with any other site members. I have started another thread somewhere that Ill try and bump up.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
  • Jump to: