Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
April 9th, 2010 at 3:08:42 PM permalink
The calculator is wonderful, but if your going to do somethign well why not make it the best? :)

I know I coudl look the info up and do a basic add/subject deal- but I figured might as well mention it.

Why not add an option to the list on the calculator that you choose: "Shoe used: O Continuous Shuffle: O"

I was trying to think of other things that mgiht could be added to it, but if its just a basic traditional blackjack calculator Id think that this one addition would be all. If you really wanted to make it all inclusive you could also add a choice llist across the top to choose the diffrent BJ variations to calculate into the mix- but that might be very time consuming and also make the options less effective for an accurate calculation.

Just figured Id mention it. :)
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
April 9th, 2010 at 3:26:15 PM permalink
Thanks, your suggestion is duely noted. The type of shuffle doesn't matter much except in single deck games, which is why I didn't allow for that rule already.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
April 9th, 2010 at 3:47:08 PM permalink
Touché- I just took a longer look at it, indeed- small changes.

Obviously your not obsessive/compolsive... something thats common in actuaries. :D :D
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
  • Jump to: