Thread Rating:

coachbelly
coachbelly
  • Threads: 1
April 5th, 2021 at 10:47:31 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Because I am a human being of free will who can make those choices

And the WOV designers made those choices available.

You do it because you may and you choose to.

That's quite an explanation...your sentiments are
a beacon of liberty enlightening the forum.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 48
April 6th, 2021 at 1:49:18 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I report that I just received 0.00850712 BTC from Expected Value, which at the moment has a value of $500.10, for purposes of escrow.

Excellent. I trust ExpectedValue made clear the terms of the arrangement in whatever conversations you had.
Any idea why not the other $2k?

Great bit of theatre! Please keep us informed.
Big Thank You from me to ExpectedValue for trying to make this happen. I wonder who you are, mystery forum hero.?

Please accept my apologies for stirring up the T's and C's aspect
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 261
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
April 6th, 2021 at 3:01:04 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Excellent. I trust ExpectedValue made clear the terms of the arrangement in whatever conversations you had.
Any idea why not the other $2k?

Big Thank You from me to ExpectedValue for trying to make this happen. I wonder who you are, mystery forum hero.?

Please accept my apologies for stirring up the T's and C's aspect

Wizard is now the arbiter of what the conditions of the agreement are.

If for example, MDawg says he agreed to one version and Wizard thinks that version makes no sense then MDawg will need to capitulate.

And same goes for ExpectedValue.

Any cross talk by Coach Belly, Once Dear or even myself Darkoz should be irrelevant.

The Wizard can say if the terms of the conditions were agreed as discussed or patently unfair to one side or the other
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
BoSox
BoSox
  • Threads: 7
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
April 6th, 2021 at 5:19:58 AM permalink
OnceDear, I think you should be ashamed of yourself trying to legitimise a complete mess up between the content of two threads. MDawg, is just being cagy old innocent MD LOL. Expected Value should not send any more money until he is satisfied with the terms. If the deal falls through and any suspensions happen then they should include OnceDear. This supposed deal is complete BS
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Apr 6, 2021
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
April 6th, 2021 at 6:08:56 AM permalink
Quote: BoSox

OnceDear, I think you should be ashamed of yourself trying to legitimise a complete mess up between the content of two threads. MDawg, is just being cagy old innocent MD LOL. Expected Value should not send any more money until he is satisfied with the terms. If the deal falls through and any suspensions happen then they should include OnceDear. This supposed deal is complete BS

Thanks for the feedback. I fixed your typo. $:o)
I hope there are no resulting suspensions.
I do also hope that they can make this happen and I'm impressed by the effort EV is making, not to mention the expense. I'd hate to see the proposition unravel on a technicality, and have the two threads does make for a messy tangle of misunderstandings.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
coachbelly
coachbelly
  • Threads: 1
April 6th, 2021 at 8:48:29 AM permalink

OnceDear, I think you should be ashamed of yourself trying to legitimise a complete mess up between the content of two threads.

Once Dear has been totally fair and consistent throughout this exercise,
what else should have been EXPECTED from him?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
April 6th, 2021 at 9:45:28 AM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

Once Dear has been totally fair and consistent throughout this exercise,
what else should have been EXPECTED from him?

A better understanding of the nuances involved?
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 214
April 6th, 2021 at 10:04:39 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that this is a challenge made by a guy with the handle "expected value", to claims in a thread located in the LOSING BETTING SYSTEMS section of this forum, right there with the other LOSING progression betting systems. Great stuff, ExpectedValue!
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
April 6th, 2021 at 10:13:00 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that this is a challenge made by a guy with the handle "expected value", to claims in a thread located in the LOSING BETTING SYSTEMS section of this forum, right there with the other LOSING progression betting systems. Great stuff, ExpectedValue!

Not at all wasted on me. May Expected Value prevail.....
..... Though from the terms so far, It's +EV for MDawg, for maybe the first time since he posted here,
It would almost have been the perfect irony for ExpectedValue to be a sock of MDawg's. How Machiavellian would that have been?

I don't for one second suspect or accuse ExpectedValue of being a sock.
moses
moses 
  • Threads: 8
April 6th, 2021 at 10:15:34 AM permalink

MDawg, is just being cagy old innocent MD LOL. Expected Value should not send any more money until he is satisfied with the terms. This supposed deal is complete BS

😲 Ya think?

• Jump to: