Lovecomps
Lovecomps
  • Threads: 79
August 7th, 2019 at 6:32:32 AM permalink
Hi. I got a cold call from some host who was unknown to me at at property that I've never been to and I don't belong to any player's club. Has this every happened to you and how do you think they found me? Where from, by the way.
The best things in life are not free.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
August 7th, 2019 at 7:05:15 AM permalink
Quote: Lovecomps

Hi. I got a cold call from some host who was unknown to me at at property that I've never been to and I don't belong to any player's club. Has this every happened to you and how do you think they found me? Where from, by the way.

Do you mean you don't belong to ANY players club, or you don't belong to any players club at the property that is contacting you?

Did you communicate with the caller?
BTLWI
BTLWI
  • Threads: 6
August 7th, 2019 at 7:39:31 AM permalink
I'd say somewhere you are a VIP sells or shared this information.
Lovecomps
Lovecomps
  • Threads: 79
August 7th, 2019 at 8:13:48 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Do you mean you don't belong to ANY players club, or you don't belong to any players club at the property that is contacting you?

Did you communicate with the caller?

I belong to the 24K at the GN. The call came from the Park MGM. He was making good offers when I told him what I get at the Nugget and asked for an email but never got one. I was busy and coculdn't talk to him at the time.
The best things in life are not free.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
August 7th, 2019 at 8:44:33 AM permalink

I belong to the 24K at the GN. The call came from the Park MGM. He was making good offers when I told him what I get at the Nugget and asked for an email but never got one. I was busy and coculdn't talk to him at the time.

Not unusual at all. Hosts change properties all the time and steal the client list from the former properties.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
August 7th, 2019 at 8:51:59 AM permalink

That's not necessarily an unusual thing to have happen.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: