Juyemura
Juyemura
  • Threads: 39
April 9th, 2012 at 10:49:26 AM permalink
I just checked my M Life account and I found out that I have a negative balance of -$72.51. I didn't even know you could have a negative balance? Any idea how I may have gotten this? Can I continue to go into further debt? If so, how much?
Lottery:  A tax on people who are bad at math.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
April 9th, 2012 at 10:52:34 AM permalink
I used up all of my mlife points on Gelato last time I was in Las Vegas. I'll check my balance when I getting a real computer.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Juyemura
Juyemura
  • Threads: 39
April 9th, 2012 at 10:55:43 AM permalink
I actually think it is quite funny that I have a negative balance. I know that I will go back to MGM in the future, but I almost want to quit right now and feel that I am leaving a winner.
Lottery:  A tax on people who are bad at math.
QuadDeuces
QuadDeuces
  • Threads: 25
April 9th, 2012 at 10:59:05 AM permalink
Bob Dancer just posted about a similar experience at the Silverton.

http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/bob_dancer/2012/0403.cfm
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
April 9th, 2012 at 11:04:33 AM permalink
The MLife website has been really messed up for months. For a long time it wouldn't show any tier credits at all, then it kind of got corrected, then it showed 0 Tier Credits for everyone but still had your Tier correct, right now I think I'm missing about 4000 Tier Credits...

Although to be honest the Express Comps have always been displayed correctly for me. If it's not a glitch in the system, the only thing I can imagine is that you spent some express comps that were awarded to you "erroneously" and then they corrected it and put you in the red. I doubt they would try to get that cash back from you, but if you go back there and keep gambling you probably will have to climb out of the hole...which sucks. Hopefully it's just a glitch.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
April 9th, 2012 at 11:05:44 AM permalink
Never mind, I misunderstood. Delete.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: