Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
October 31st, 2013 at 11:57:55 AM permalink
Looks like Mississippi is moving forward with approval for HCF from Galaxy High Card Flush MS Approval

It would appear that Mississippi is unconcerned with the California Court decision as it relates to "suitability" as I wouldn't think they would approve a new game for Galaxy if they were concerned about the game's distributor status.

The next step towards resolution would be Nevada's approval of Galaxy's Manufacturer License. That will be the near term litmus test of the magnitude of any problems outside of California.
Spinner14
Spinner14
  • Threads: 1
October 31st, 2013 at 2:51:02 PM permalink
Not that I know who any of you are in real life, but this has to be Saucier posting as Paradigm! Shilling GLXZ stock and news at every turn!

Ok i'm not actually serious when I say that, but maybe you could trade in and out of a stock that isn't pink sheet and doesn't need a cheerleader?

Spinner
Everyone's an expert.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
October 31st, 2013 at 3:20:25 PM permalink
Ha...Ha....I am not Rob (and I know you were kidding), though I have met him.

This is the "Game Inventor's Corner" so suitability of one of the 3-4 gaming distributors is news here. You may have also seen the long thread on Galaxy's CA problems.

That being said, I do have a long position in Galaxy and I have had long positions in SHFL & DEQ in the past.....invest in what you know is one theme I apply to my investing :-)

Nevada approval or disapproval of the Manufacturer's License application is going to be the big test.....no cheerleading anywhere is going to avoid that fork in the road......and I have no info on how that is going to go down. I just listen to conference calls, pay attention to the news and watch price/volume action.
  • Jump to: