ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5413
Thanks for this post from:
Rigondeaux
August 30th, 2018 at 6:58:31 AM permalink
https://www.caesars.com/content/cet-global/caesars-com/total-rewards/promotions/diamond-tier-upgrade.html

Click on Nevada and it says they will match MLife Gold to Diamond.

The status is only good through Jan. 31, 2019, but still...

It's much easier to get MLife Gold than CET Diamond.

I'll be in Vegas all next week. Will have to try this.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
September 20th, 2018 at 7:12:03 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

https://www.caesars.com/content/cet-global/caesars-com/total-rewards/promotions/diamond-tier-upgrade.html

Click on Nevada and it says they will match MLife Gold to Diamond.

The status is only good through Jan. 31, 2019, but still...

It's much easier to get MLife Gold than CET Diamond.

I'll be in Vegas all next week. Will have to try this.



Did it work? Do they restrict any benefits, like the $100 celebration dinner?

I'm headed out next week to take my wife to see Barry Manilow and I may want to try this...I usually like to play craps at Cromwell anyway...
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5413
September 20th, 2018 at 7:18:44 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

Did it work? Do they restrict any benefits, like the $100 celebration dinner?



Unfortunately, I totally forgot to try on my last trip.

But in a MyVegas Facebook group, I've seen other people say that you do get the $100 celebration dinner from tier matching. Some even said they got comped offers to Atlantis in the Bahamas just from tier matching to Diamond.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
September 20th, 2018 at 7:19:38 AM permalink
Thanks...I shall check it out...

Famous last words on any of my Vegas trips...
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5413
October 6th, 2018 at 4:04:19 PM permalink
I did the tier match this morning at Planet Hollywood with no issues.

It is valid till the end of January. She said since itís already October I only need to get 3,750 tier credits to maintain Diamond through 2019 (instead of the usual 15,000).
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
October 6th, 2018 at 11:28:31 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

I did the tier match this morning at Planet Hollywood with no issues.

It is valid till the end of January. She said since itís already October I only need to get 3,750 tier credits to maintain Diamond through 2019 (instead of the usual 15,000).



I would be surprised if that is true. First I would have heard of that.

Note, they will only tier match 1 time. If you get tiered now for only 3 months, they wont do it again in Jan.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5413
October 7th, 2018 at 5:50:26 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Note, they will only tier match 1 time. If you get tiered now for only 3 months, they wont do it again in Jan.



Yep, she mentioned that too.

Iím not a big CET fan. Iím gonna take the $100 dinner credit and run.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6267
October 7th, 2018 at 6:33:45 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I would be surprised if that is true. First I would have heard of that.

Note, they will only tier match 1 time. If you get tiered now for only 3 months, they wont do it again in Jan.



They prorated the maintenance requirements last year too. If I knew they were going to do this again this year,
I would have done it early this year. We made a quick trip to Vegas in January just to get resort fees waived one last time. Oops. But at least I got to try out the diamond lounges for free back then I guess. I would never pay $10 for them.

Did you get the tier match done RonC?
RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
October 7th, 2018 at 8:16:26 AM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Did you get the tier match done RonC?



It was on my list of things to do while I was there, but I did not get it done.
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5413
October 7th, 2018 at 10:16:39 AM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

They prorated the maintenance requirements last year too. If I knew they were going to do this again this year,
I would have done it early this year. We made a quick trip to Vegas in January just to get resort fees waived one last time. Oops. But at least I got to try out the diamond lounges for free back then I guess. I would never pay $10 for them.

Did you get the tier match done RonC?



What do you get in the Diamond Lounges? I was thinking about checking out one of them today.

I have $10 in resort credits that I canít imagine using on anything else so might as well...
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

  • Jump to: